Staff = Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
I'm just going to say this because it's true Minevast has some pretty terrible, immature staff. There was continuous spam from not one but two players on the Creative server and then an admin logs on (Bacon) he is notified of the spam asks if they did it and then jokes about it. Good job bro! The only good staff I have seen are @Blazingsea and @Glow

- Too you two staff thanks for not sucking, too the other staff.. Do better

Last edited:
Ratings
7 2
So true, then they reject people like me? pfft if they want to crash and burn .. let them

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
So true, then they reject people like me? pfft if they want to crash and burn .. let them
They generally really accept active members who have very good applications and report players a lot, and try to enforce the rules when mods aren't on

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
This isn't always the case, I have never seen you online before meaning you haven't me Moderating/helping... Don't blame all staff when you haven't seen them work.

Ratings
@Aaron While your getting mad please take to the fact that when a player looks to a server to see if it has good staff or not they are going to see one bad staff and mold an entire staff image around that so try to stop taking offence and try molding the image of the staff team you are on to something better.

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
@Aaron While your getting mad please take to the fact that when a player looks to a server to see if it has good staff or not they are going to see one bad staff and mold an entire staff image around that so try to stop taking offence and try molding the image of the staff team you are on to something better.
I understand what you're saying but it's not that easy for me. I'm on trial for staff and have basically no say in Demotions nor Promotions. If you feel staff aren't doing there jobs correctly then report them here with the title "Staff Report". Make sure proof is provided.

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
I understand what you're saying but it's not that easy for me. I'm on trial for staff and have basically no say in Demotions nor Promotions. If you feel staff aren't doing there jobs correctly then report them here with the title "Staff Report". Make sure proof is provided.
^ This.

/Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.