JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Aha, I spent hours wondering, "What will they say?, Will they accept me?, Will they ignore me?, Will they lose respect in me?" All of theses questions floating in my head for hours, deciding whether I should or shouldn't come out. A few people already, and with some of their support I decided as well to come out.

I am
gay. I know it might come as a shocker to some, or to others as something they expected. I can't explain the relief that is now off my shoulders. I now wonder what will people say. I hope you'all can accept me for who I am. I really hope that this doesn't break/lose but rather make more friendships. Some people will ignore/disrespect me for who I am, but I am ready to tackle it head first. I am proud to be in the LGBT community, and I won't let anyone else tell me otherwise.

This is something that I had spent weeks pondering upon, but now it became very clear to me. I came out for the main reason that I want to be the one to tell you, not anybody else.

If your LGBT and are struggling because of someone in this server that is bullying/harassing you, let me know and I will take care of it, no one deserves to be mistreated because of their sexual orientation. Well, I guess I have reached the end of my train of thought...

Well this is it for now, I will see you all online! :)

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
It's nice to see that you are brave and don't care what other's think, good job. I really respect you for this.
Woooo Juan !! Finally comin' out~
Takes a lots of guts to do this, wish the best for you juan I dont think anyone will say anything bad I think everyone will be supportive;)
Humans are different. Everyone should be what they wanna be, as long as they fit the rules and law. Gl with that and I am proud of you telling it to everyone finally
You are very brave. It takes a lot of courage to do this. I wish you the best of luck! :p
Did not expect this Juan! As Nick said, Most certainly takes guts. Respect 100%
Thank you all!! You'all made me cry. <3

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Always good to see people showing true to who they are, takes courage which you display. Good luck to you.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
This is one of the most bravest things I have ever seen on this server, and I like that. You have a great sense of courage, Juanito. I respect your ways, and, hopefully, everyone else will respect you as well. I wish you luck! ;)

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELITE
SP4RKL3D0G
SP4RKL3D0G
ELITE
Ratings
62 1
I understand the struggle Juanito, just know that there are so many people that are here to support you and respect you for who you are. It takes a lot of thought and mental preparation to do this and I have so much respect for you and anyone else who comes out. As everyone on here is saying, they support you and I do too.

I know you probably don't know me very well, however if you need anything, I'm always here <3

~Neko

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
You are really brave to say that Juanito!
Im so proud <3
Humans are different. No one is the same and not everyone likes the same things. I hate people that hate the LGBT Community. Im very happy you were very brave.
If someone tells you something rude about it. Dont worry. LGBT Haters are really stupid :3
Trust me you are amazing!!!

JustJaymee

Donator
Ratings
49 1
It takes so much courage to come out and I know you probably don't know me but I'm extremely proud! You are so brave for doing this as there are some pretty mean people about these days. :)
I support you in every way, you are no different than who you were before so no one should treat you differently, and if they do then it's their loss.
I'm here if you ever need to talk or get things off your chest! :D

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
Juanie, firstly let me just say that no matter orientation, or race, or gender, or anything, that wouldn't stop anyone from being friends with a great guy like you. You're always so amiable and warm to everyone, and you always encourage me with everything, whether it just be building or applying for staff. I find it extremely admirable that you did this, and as many above have said it takes an immense amount of courage. And coinciding with everyone above, I'm so proud of you and will support you as best I can, as you're always doing for me.

I should've replied to this much sooner, apologies. I never saw this until now.

Last edited:

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Even if you dont know this community in real life, this still takes some real guts to do! 100% Respect to you, and congratulations on coming out! <3