Unable to Complete Advanced Challenge - "DJ"

Sooshie_

Donator
Ratings
Hi, it's Sushie

I was scrolling thru the challenges menu in SKYBLOCK and I came to realize that the "DJ" challenge i impossible to complete. I did a bit of digging thru the internet and found that the "11" disc is impossible to get thru legit means. Apparently, the only possible way to get the "11" disc is thru commands such as ./give or thru the creative menu. Even in normal vanilla single player Minecraft, you are unable to get this disc without cheating, the "11" discs don't even spawn in dungeon chests.

I just wanted to bring let the staff know of this little... uuuhhh... "bug".

LOL K Thanks Bye, Sushie

:):)

Ratings
Sooshie it is possible to complete because Zhiqing has gotten the 11 disk, don't know how but he did, it is possible to complete :3

And I have completed the challenge once too sooo...

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
There is a legit way to get all discs, including 11. You have to get a skeleton to shoot and kill a creeper. That may be a challenge, but it's possible. When you say that it is impossible to get, you might have been looking at 1.1's update log without also looking at 1.4.4's update log. Just get a skeleton to kill a creeper. Good luck. ;)

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hi, it's Sushie

I was scrolling thru the challenges menu in SKYBLOCK and I came to realize that the "DJ" challenge i impossible to complete. I did a bit of digging thru the internet and found that the "11" disc is impossible to get thru legit means. Apparently, the only possible way to get the "11" disc is thru commands such as ./give or thru the creative menu. Even in normal vanilla single player Minecraft, you are unable to get this disc without cheating, the "11" discs don't even spawn in dungeon chests.

LOL K Thanks Bye, Sushie

The way you get music disk is through getting a skeleton to kill a creeper. I can asure you it's possible as I have done it myself. A little tip I would give though, use creepers from a spawner and natural spawning skeletons. That way they don't blow up the skeletons.

Ratings
Hi, it's Sushie

LOL K Thanks Bye, Sushie

One other way is, if you have mcmmo on the server, you can fish discs out with higher mcmmo. I have gotten 9 discs so far.

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Lol ofc it's possible, last season my island (won't say the name as the owner is no more of) we had made a grinder for those bad boys. Yes, took a while but is totally possible xd

Ratings
I also have completed that challenge for the disks. If you are ever online and see me there then just send me a message and I'll be happy to assist :)

Ratings
12 5
I haven't completed the challenge myself, but my friend akryder has, if you look around, there are some shops that sell all of the discs, and some missions give 3 random discs as a reward, so slowly you can collect every single one, hope this was helpful!