Finished Ho-Ho-Holidays Build Contest!

Phinx

Ratings
123 1

Build Competition
Thursday December 14th (All day, doesn't matter what time zone; contest just starts Thursday for you) - Friday December 22nd ENDS AT 6PM EST
1:00 pm - 2:00 PM EST

Hey! I know we haven't had a proper build contest in a while, and I apologize for that. We'll be doing a week and a day long build comp ending on the 22nd. The reason it starts mid week and ends Friday is since it is December, a time to be with loved ones, I don't want this contest to be too close to Christmas.

This contest is a bit different, as you do not need to sign up, and we are not doing them at /warp buildcomp. Instead, you simply grab a plot and start building.

Thank you to all who participated!

Everything is allowed, the only rule I have is that you MUST build on a normal 65x65 plot. Your'e free to go as big as 2x2 if you'd like, but i'd keep it simple.
NOTE: If you are teaming, no bigger than teams of 3.

The event will take place on creative for the week.

I know you're all hoping for a christmas theme, but I decided to spice it up. This theme will be a GINGERBREAD HOUSE, feel free to go crazy with it! Just please leave the gingerbread until after we're done grading before you eat it!

To submit do /submit then /confirm, please be sure to leave a sign saying this is for the contest instead of for a grade! You can use it for a grade after this contest if you'd like.

Listed in order

First:
ZBeats, Drakey

Second:
Lycqn

Third:
Fireflying, Kingaroo,Colourish

Fourth
MiningChicken

Fifth:
Monkamonk13

Sixth:
52S

Honorable Mentions:
Megatoris & Terribl

FIRST PLACE:
"Frosty" title
75 gems

SECOND PLACE:
"Frosty" title
50 gems

THIRD PLACE:
"Frosty" title
25 gems

Titles shown below:

Last edited:

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
So excited!
Also, does the title transfer to all the other servers?

Slohth

VIP
Slohth
Slohth
VIP
Ratings
46 1
Hey.
This sounds like an amazing event to get the community involved.
Keep up the amazing work!

- Brad

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
“Ho Ho Holidays”

When you’re trying to be more inclusive but you realize only one holiday figure says “Ho Ho Ho”... and it ain’t a figure of Hanukkah or Kwanzaa.

Until all holiday traditions uphold veganism I won’t be satisfied.

Lul.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Count me in as an extremely late participant.