Rejected Waluigi - Parkour Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hello! I am Whickle, a new member to the Minevast network this year. I have done parkour in the past, and I wanted to come back here in order to chill, and kill some time parkouring! In my free time, I have decided to build a map for fun, and submit it here in hopes it will be accepted! Here it is!
  • IGN: Whickle

• Parkour Photos!
Waluigi #1.png
Waluigi #2.png
Waluigi #3.png
Waluigi #4.png
Waluigi #5.png

Other Info.
  • /plot teleport Whickle (I have no clue of the plot number)
  • Expert Difficulty
  • 58-60 Jumps
[/ATTACH][/B]

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
Very talented builder. The main thing looks great but i'de say you should pay more attention to detail to the rest of the parkour. ~ Venous ;)

Ratings
Very talented builder. The main thing looks great but i'de say you should pay more attention to detail to the rest of the parkour. ~ Venous ;)
Thankyou for your input! Will make sure in future maps i stay specific to details better. I’m not good with that much. Appreciate it!

Ratings
A very good parkour, the only negative is that I found some jumps very easy while others almost impossible. There is a big contrast I think, this parkour should be hard rather :).

Ratings
A very good parkour, the only negative is that I found some jumps very easy while others almost impossible. There is a big contrast I think, this parkour should be hard rather :).
Thank you for your input! I am aware of this. I have it like that to give some relief after the hard jumps. Don't wanna continually bash unless it is an insane map! Have a good day

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hey Whickle,

I'm sorry to say that this course is being rejected. To start off with, the difficulty needs to be more clear. The jumps are too mixed, because the difficulty switches a lot throughout the course. Also, for an expert map, this is too short and parts of it are too easy. On the other hand, it's also too hard to be a hard course. However, the build is decent and the jumps were nice and varied.

This course was fun to do, thank you for submitting! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can message me in game or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.