Rejected Hungry Whale - Hard Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hey! I'm Whickle. A Ninja rank parkourist. I enjoy building a lot when I am able and in the mindset. This map is based off a hungry whale eating krill. Whales are my favorite animal, so it inspired me to make this map. Simple as that. Hope you enjoy!
Username: Whickle
Warp Name: /plot teleport Whickle
Difficulty: Hard
Jumps: 54

Parkour Photos!

WHALE 1.png
WHALE 2.png
WHALE 3.png
WHALE 4.png
WHALE 5.png
WHALE 6.png
WHALE 7.png
WHALE 8.png

Psst, the parkour beside it is my Waluigi Parkour. You should go check that out as well, put in any feedback! I appreciate all! It's somewhere in the map submission threads. ;)

Last edited:

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
design seems good but there's a map that looks almost exactly like it already, you and the builder of the other one must've used the same reference picture

Ratings
design seems good but there's a map that looks almost exactly like it already, you and the builder of the other one must've used the same reference picture
Ah, Free Willy. Nope, not same reference picture. I made this one all with my own brain and inspiration. Totally forgot there was already a whale map in play. In my opinion, all though the same, "animal", both are different in parkour difficulty and should be viewed that way. Thanks for your input.

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
i like it, i think it would be fun!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hey there Whickle,

I am sorry to inform you that your map is being rejected. For a start, the theme has already been used. It doesn't outshine the other whale map that is in parkour. However, this does not mean the build isn't nice, because the build is still nice. Next, the jumps are too hard for a hard, but the length of the course is too short for both a hard and an expert. However, the jumps were nice and varied and were fun to do! :)

Thank you for submitting this map! I hope to see more maps from you in the near future! Try to create a map with an original theme. You are good at building, so it will probably have a better chance of getting accepted! :D
If you have any questions, message me in game or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.