Insane Maps for Enderpearl

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
This is all the maps I know that can be accomplished in one enderpearl.
8. TheSimpsons. A double up Neo is required though.
7. BiomesPK. Very difficult to hit the checkpoint.
6. Megablock. First a double Neo, then another whole checkpoint.
5. Castle. You only need to do do the first Checkpoint
4. EarthCentre. You may not agree with me but I find this one a bit hard to hit Checkpoint.
3. TheWallPK. A bit difficult to hit the Checkpoint
2. Prison. Even if you miss (which i highly doubt you will),you only need to do a on up ladder.
1. HauntedMansion. The only hard part is finding the attic.
If you don't know where to shoot the enderpearl, ask!

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
wow My post rarely have likes thank you so much also i kindof changed my mind prison seems easier

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I find EarthCenter by far the easiest, as you don't actually have to do any parkour. If you shoot the enderpearl high enough, you're guaranteed to complete the map.

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Ok i am going to say a few things.The reason of this post is for people who wants to get the accomplishment for the map. Also I would like to hear about other maps the can be enderpearled.If you want my reccomendation which I doubt,I like to speak on prison.(Aim at the tower on the left from where spawn is facing is where you throw the enderpearl).

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
New Things: Bedroompk and Kitchen are enderpearlable. Bedroonpk requires you to get to the 3rd checkpoint.

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
Demon is quite easy, but don't get mistaken for the extreme finish. You just need to do one checkpoint. Also Ancient is pretty easy, if you just do the first section of parkour, then throw the pearl up onto the temple you can just climb up the vines.

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
Interesting, but I try not to use epearls so I can get better at parkour. Still really interesting though!

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
New thing folks I tried to epearl twice on panda but i missed both times.The thing is on the top of the celery(first one)PLz tell me if poss.My first shot i aimmed to close and vice versa for 2nd one.I am pretty sure it is just that i was too unlucky