Rejected Forgotten Region/Medium Map Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgotten Region is a minor update to my other map (The Ancient's Realm). I wasn't happy with the overall difficulty of that map, so i decided to alter it slightly. The map still features the same areas as before, but with slight changes to the parkour.

The map now features around 100 jumps with 11 checkpoints, with the same types of jumps as before.

(Once again the desert screenshots are being stubborn:/ )

(And as you can see not much has changed at all, most of the major changes have been made to the desert section but i can't show you that D: )

2018-02-04_18.11.34.png
2018-02-05_18.30.56.png
2018-02-05_14.54.07.png
2018-02-05_14.54.19.png
2018-02-04_18.25.54.png
2018-02-04_18.25.29.png

MY IGN: _SquirtleSaur_
Helper: Tc_Playz
Testers: _SquirtleSaur_ and Tc_Playz

Once again thank you to mana cube for being incredible, love you forever :p

(Shoutout to anybody whos actually reading this sentence xD)

Last edited:

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Squirtle,
I am sorry to say but I am going to be rejecting your map submission.
After first looking at the outside of the build, It does not look the most appealing because you can see all the walkways you go through when doing the parkour (if you were to resubmit, fixing this would make it look a lot nicer). However, I did like some aspects of the build from the inside. As for jumps, I can see your attempts at trying to make them different, but from the bigger picture, they do begin to repeat and get less fun. The theme was nice but biomes/realms have been done before and unfortunately, it did not outshine it.
Thank you for submitting a map though, I hope to see more in the near future!

- Aloro/Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.