Ratings
181 2
Welcome to the Insta Accept forum today I will be you map memer:
+'s
It looks great
The parkour is well integrated with the buildings
The jumps are tough and unique
-'s
The jump difficulty changes suddenly about half way through the chime area.

I think this map may be insane due to the amount of difficult jumps and my ability to not see lots of checkpoints near them. I like the doubles you used but alot of the jumps on this I struggle to do first time such as my aiming on the triple fence neos and the half up cross neo's.

I have not tested all of your jumps because some I was just to lazy to commit the time to see if I could do them however most seem possible good luck my man Kevvy G.

Asiel

MVP+
Asiel
Asiel
MVP+
Ratings
52 4
Welcome to the Insta Accept forum today I will be you map memer:
+'s
It looks great
The parkour is well integrated with the buildings
The jumps are tough and unique
-'s
The jump difficulty changes suddenly about half way through the chime area.

I think this map may be insane due to the amount of difficult jumps and my ability to not see lots of checkpoints near them. I like the doubles you used but alot of the jumps on this I struggle to do first time such as my aiming on the triple fence neos and the half up cross neo's.

I have not tested all of your jumps because some I was just to lazy to commit the time to see if I could do them however most seem possible good luck my man Kevvy G.
You might be right about it being too hard for an Expert, so i have decided to change it to an insane instead. thanks for the feedback :)

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Kevin,
I am happy to say I am going to be accepting this map!
We have accepted it as an Insane. We are still deciding together if this will be put into the donator section.
Firstly, The whole map looks really good, lots have detail has been put into it! The number of jumps fits the chosen difficulty nicely, as do the jumps. It's nice to see such a variety of the jumps in this map. Thank you for submitting a map, I hope to see more in the future!

- Aloro/Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.