WHY IS MORAY TOWER EXPERT!!!

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
Why tho
why is it expert!?? I feel like someone saw it and didn't check it and decided ok its 80 jumps its good ill make it expert. I mean its insanely hard and harder than a few insane courses even so what is the point of this. 100 mana for this satantic devil of a course/!??!?

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Sorry about that xD (Because yeah I'm the mapper of this map x))
To be honest, I've build this map like an easy expert yeah don't hurt me, but I realised that when the map get added to the Expert log that was a bit too hard for an Expert (It's my first accepted map and I don't remember if I was enable to play Expert and Insane at the time, but I don't remember) but I think Expert is good and a bit easier after some practice (I've finish this map twice, I have no big problem to beat it now :p)

Again sorry about that xD

Last edited:

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
Sorry about it xD (Because yeah I'm the mapper of this map x))
To be honest, I've build this map like an easy expert yeah don't hurt me, but I realised that when the map get added to the Expert log that was a bit too hard for an Expert (It's my first accepted map and I don't remember if I was enable to play Expert and Insane at the time, but I don't remeber, but I think Expert is good and a bit easier after some practice (I've finish this map twice, I have no big problem to beat it now :p)

Again sorry about that xD
I think it would be an amazing insane map

just not expert

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
remember this is coming from the guy who made tropics and devils beanstalk and had most of his maps rejected beacause too hard