Scrambler Times!

Is this a good idea and should it be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No!

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey there!
---------------------------------------------
I was thinking about the scrambler times recently and I thought to myself why not have a leaderboard for it as we have one for the number of scramblers!
It would be a fun addition to the server in my opinion as there could be almost like an ongoing competition to see who could get the fastest scrambler instead of people claiming they have the fastest time.
I don't know if this is a good idea or not I was just brainstorming :D
Say your opinion in the poll!

daniel.

MVP+
vaen
vaen
MVP+
Ratings
125 3
This honestly seems like a pointless leaderboard, all current leaderboard additions are relevant to parkour and this honestly just seems like a waste of space and it is not something which I would consider to be motivated to do, I assume this is the case for the majority of the parkour community as well.

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
This honestly seems like a pointless leaderboard, all current leaderboard additions are relevant to parkour and this honestly just seems like a waste of space and it is not something which I would consider to be motivated to do, I assume this is the case for the majority of the parkour community as well.
I never said parkour, it would be a command or integrated with /scrambler

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
100% agreed :>
I got .89 on /creative XD
(psykovsky has a screenshot)

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49

Abxurd

ELITE
Abxurd
Abxurd
ELITE
Ratings
Interesting idea. Would be cool to see who is the fastest! Maybe there would be a reward such as an ancient key or something?

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
I really like this idea! :) They should add a prize in every month for the top 3 or something as well. Cool idea!

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
I like the idea, but there shouldn't be prizes because some of us know them by heart so it wouldn't be fair.

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Possibly make it so people who won one month, can't win the next month so they can still take part but it doesn't count as them being on the leaderboard. :)

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
Possibly make it so people who won one month, can't win the next month so they can still take part but it doesn't count as them being on the leaderboard. :)
That just defeats the whole purpose, let them win how many times they want, it's fair

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
But then it would be fair for everyone else surely because if one person kept winning it, it would just be unfair and boring right?

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
But then it would be fair for everyone else surely because if one person kept winning it, it would just be unfair and boring right?
Well the idea itself is just a leaderboard like how many times you've jumped, how many blocks you've broken, so where did this winner discussion come from? There wouldn't be winners or prizes in the first place