Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
-Make that when you write on a sign "Checkpoint", the sign become a real checkpoint
(Why ? : I know that you are tp back when you fall into the void, but it's soooo long. Also to know if a checkpoint can be reached from different spots.)

-Add night vision potion
(Why ? : Not the biggest suggestion, but stil better than some torches when you build something big.)

-Fix the "/2 plots"
(Why ? : Not the biggest suggestion too, but I've seen some people which ask for If it's allowed to have a 3rd map because they don't know if it's a glitch or not allowed (3 : No-VIP, 6 : VIP and more , Mapper : 25).)

-Add /head like in Creative
(Why ? : I know that now, there is a NPC in the spawn of the MMW, but would be better to have access to every head like in creative to make some smaller build.)

-Make the "MUST READ" thread more visible

(Why ? : There is a lot of submission that get rejected because they didn't follow the correct format or for some other thing (Maybe when you try to make a submission for the first time, the "forum" gives you a link to the thread ?)(This would help the map judgers :p ).)

-Add colored text on sign
(Why ? : Was possible before, but got remove I don't know why, would be cool for some sign at the start of the map for example.)

-Add a /help (or something else) on the MMW

(Why ? : Some command are a bit hide like /barrier or //worldedit so this can help people. Also can put some /plot command like /plot auto (I've seen a lot of people asking for how getting a plot.)

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
Suggestion 1
That'd be useful, perhaps it could be a command like /cp, then you have to right click the sign to turn it into a cp.

Suggestion 2
There is always night vision potions available, so not sure if this is essential.

Suggestion 3
This should be fixed. It can be mis-leading and create confusion, so I agree.

Suggestion 4
This would also be useful, because we know certain player heads can be decorative and make courses much more exciting/attractive.

Suggestion 5
This is definitely important. Not only does it save the player time, but it also saves the staff time from having to reject submissions because the player didn't follow the format.

Suggestion 6
This should be added back.

Suggestion 7
/help has been a command long in the making and I'm surprised it has yet to be released. Attention should definitely be bought to it because it's not just /help for map maker, but also parkour as a whole.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
agreed