So much P2W it's funny.

Screflex

VIP+
Ratings
47 18
I was always that person who loved prison servers and would play on them 10/7. I was so excited for Olympus to come out and I was going to play on it all the time. Everyone joined and I was so glad it came out, Until people started opening legendary crates and ancient crates winning 3 million, 4 million and lots of mana. I wanted to become one of the best at Olympus but I now know it is just Pay to Win. People can just buy their way to the top and not work for anything.

They should have to work for it. I don't think I am going to play Olympus much anymore.

Thanks for reading. ~Screflex

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I understand
And Yeah, Its a little sad when MVP+s cant join it because its a full server.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
I was always that person who loved prison servers and would play on them 10/7. I was so excited for Olympus to come out and I was going to play on it all the time. Everyone joined and I was so glad it came out, Until people started opening legendary crates and ancient crates winning 3 million, 4 million and lots of mana. I wanted to become one of the best at Olympus but I now know it is just Pay to Win. People can just buy their way to the top and not work for anything.

They should have to work for it. I don't think I am going to play Olympus much anymore.

I understand, but the server is either "pay2win" or "cosmetic only". We don't have enough of a playerbase to live off cosmetics only
Sure you can basically pay2win all the way to God rank, but that isn't all what Olympus has to offer. There's 13+ rebirth quests you can do afterwards, all which require various different challenges that cannot be done by opening treasure chests. Mining Level, harvesting, fishing, killing, etc.
Other features like guild battles, farming fruit, PvP, Achievements - these can all be a bit easier if you are a spender, but it is not that hard at all to progress on the server without spending money.
Everything on the server was designed without mtx/store in mind, that was added at the very end

TLDR;
- We can't just sell cosmetics
- You can progress just fine without being a rank/buying stuff, the core server was made before ranks/store items were a thing

I understand
And Yeah, Its a little sad when MVP+s cant join it because its a full server.
Donators can join full server - when the server first released, nobody had their rank because they had to claim it. This is the reason why you probably couldn't join

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I understand, but the server is either "pay2win" or "cosmetic only". We don't have enough of a playerbase to live off cosmetics only
Sure you can basically pay2win all the way to God rank, but that isn't all what Olympus has to offer. There's 13+ rebirth quests you can do afterwards, all which require various different challenges that cannot be done by opening treasure chests. Mining Level, harvesting, fishing, killing, etc.
Other features like guild battles, farming fruit, PvP, Achievements - these can all be a bit easier if you are a spender, but it is not that hard at all to progress on the server without spending money.
Everything on the server was designed without mtx/store in mind, that was added at the very end

TLDR;
- You can progress just fine without being a rank/buying stuff, the core server was made before ranks/store items were a thing

Donators can join full server - when the server first released, nobody had their rank because they had to claim it. This is the reason why you probably couldn't join
Thank you! :mc_278-0:
Also can you make it so we can sell emeralds in a shop + allow olympus ranks to pay ranks lower than them?

Screflex

VIP+
Ratings
47 18

TLDR;

I completely understand what you mean, except if you were a player trying to achieve big by working hard, you can rank up and everything but there will be all those people that have already gotten so much better than you and didn't have to work hard at all. That is all I am trying to say.

Screflex

VIP+
Ratings
47 18
I completely understand what you mean, except if you were a player trying to achieve big by working hard, you can rank up and everything but there will be all those people that have already gotten so much better than you and didn't have to work hard at all. That is all I am trying to say.
And there are people who have rebirthed 5 times already.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Thank you! :mc_278-0:
Also can you make it so we can sell emeralds in a shop + allow olympus ranks to pay ranks lower than them?
I don't think that should be changed, it was done so people have to get ranks on their own and not be paid to rank up by those with higher ranks and prestiges. It makes it more of a challenge.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I don't think that should be changed, it was done so people have to get ranks on their own and not be paid to rank up by those with higher ranks and prestiges. It makes it more of a challenge.
Okay I see your point now. Agreed. Thanks.

Snowey

MVP+
Factionz
Factionz
MVP+
Ratings
15 3

To be honest, the keys aren't overpower at all, 3,4 millions of cash you can earn them within minuets after you rebirth a few time.

TLDR;

and @Dacon only people do guild battle is doing it for rebirth most likely on alt guild, farmining fruit is a bit useless because of custom enchant it's better than most fruit effect. And about pvp... Dacon have you ever seen 2 player actually pvping in the arena?
Olympus needs updates on the dead gamemode to make things interest, most of the players already quit because it became boring after ascend.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
To be honest, the keys aren't overpower at all, 3,4 millions of cash you can earn them within minuets after you rebirth a few time.

and @Dacon only people do guild battle is doing it for rebirth most likely on alt guild, farmining fruit is a bit useless because of custom enchant it's better than most fruit effect. And about pvp... Dacon have you ever seen 2 player actually pvping in the arena?
Olympus needs updates on the dead gamemode to make things interest, most of the players already quit because it became boring after ascend.
yeah I quit a while back xD

Araghana

Ratings
21 2
I understand where you are coming from. However in all honesty, I have seen several prison servers with way far worse p2w issues. I have not noticed too much about it as just being p2w considering nothing is too op.