Introduction

Ratings
Hello All, well how do I start this, oh by making an interesting thread about introducing myself to the community!! Well, my name is TempFreak but you can call me Tempz. I have played Minecraft for about 5 years and I must say I am a proud builder, but even tho I enjoy playing creative, I too enjoy playing on other parts of the server and many parts of any server has to offer. To find me, You can catch me in the game and also discord. I am willing to meet you all if I could. I also must say is that I'm proud to be part of this great community!!!
Ok enough talk from me lol!!

Minesheep1

MVP
Ratings
98 2
Hey Tempz!

Welcome to Manacube! It's a great server with a great community. It has the best people so it is VERY simple to make good friends. I'm on skyblock if you wanna hop on and say Hi! If you have any questions at all you can message me on discord!

Enjoy the server!

-Sheep/Shep

Last edited:

Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2
Welcome Tempz!! Welcome to ManaCube and the forums! I hope you in game [i mainly play islands lol] And if you ever have any questions you can ask me;)!

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Welcome to the server, TempFreak!
I'll sometimes go on creative, but most of the time, I'm on Skyblock, so come stop by!
Hope you have a good time here :D