ID : -27;1 // /plot v Shinxray 17
Difficulty : Easy
Number of jumps : 27
Screenshots :

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
Wait is that meta sprite, and the other two from Pokémon? I can’t spell them lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1523500741][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait is that meta sprite, and the other two from Pokémon? I can’t spell them lol
The trio legendaries in Pokémon

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
I'm going to be giving this map a definite +1! I absolutely loved the theme, as I grew up playing Pokémon and believe it's a very enjoyable game to play. I loved the trio you built, I thought they were amazingly designed and well thought out. The parkour was very fun to do and very simple to know where to go. I can tell you put a lot of effort into making this, and I would absolutely love to see it accepted!

Cheers,
JakeNoot

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Shinx,

I am happy to inform you that this course is being accepted! The build looks great and definitely represents the intended theme. The theme is original, as there may be other Pokemon courses but there isn't one like this. The parkour is fun and interesting to do (and definitely includes typical Shinx blocks) and it isn't repetitive at all. Overall, the build looks great, it represents its theme, the theme is original, and the parkour is not repetitive, fun, and interesting to do. Nicely done, Shonxray! :D

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.