jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Will Skywars ever be coming back? I forgot why it was removed.. I always thought it was a fun game.

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
I don't know if this is exactly true or not, but I'm pretty sure it got removed because it was dead. I know a lot of people were expecting updates for it, but those updates never happened and people stopped playing. There was even a server crash at some point. I heard from a staff member that it was down for a while (weeks I think), but because no one played it never got reported.

Again, not sure if this is the exact reason why, but I at least know it had to be a factor in why it got removed. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I don't know if this is exactly true or not, but I'm pretty sure it got removed because it was dead. I know a lot of people were expecting updates for it, but those updates never happened and people stopped playing. There was even a server crash at some point. I heard from a staff member that it was down for a while (weeks I think), but because no one played it never got reported.

Again, not sure if this is the exact reason why, but I at least know it had to be a factor in why it got removed. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Oh cool, Thanks. Yeah I went on a few times and saw that it was dead. The game signs were broken, so you basically couldn't join a game. Hope it comes back though.

Ratings
I believe it was removed because not many people played it, but there’s probably more to it than that. Whatever the reason, I would personally love to see it come back. :):D