Rejected Map: Multi-Biomes [Medium]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map created by: Fernan27_

Warp: /plot visit Fernan27_ 2

Difficulty: Medium

Message: The decision that if the map is uploaded to the server is your decision, but on the other hand I want to tell you, I am Peruvian and I liked your server not only because they let their users do things as wonderful as parkour, I hope that the server grows and gains a lot of popularity in the future.
Thank you.

Attachments

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
I don't even need to look or read what you type and only need to read the name of the thread to predict a reject.You should know that there is already 2 biomes map and practically every other biome map was rejected.Plus one of the biome maps is on medium like yours.So +1 for effort to make the map and -1 for effort to look for good theme.HOWEVER,if you can make the build look extremely cool and fun,it will be accepted.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Fernan27_,
I am sorry to say but I am going to be rejecting your map submission.
Firstly, the theme is too unoriginal as we have quite a few already accepted maps with this theme. I also think the jumps on this parkour are too easy for a medium course, and it is also on the short side so I would recommend making it a bit longer. I did notice you tried to use unique jumps, which is good as it stops it from becoming boring and repetitive.
Thank you for submitting a map, I hope to see more in the future!

- Aloro/Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.