Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Vote: +1

Response: Good build. Fun parkour. Only negative is there's no point on the map where you'll get an good view of the build. There are things in the way at the beginning and other than that, you only get a side view. Other than that, great map!

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
Amazing build and I love all the jumps because they are fun to do (except for the water parkour.. I hate water parkour even if it is easy xD) other than that the build looked amazing and the theme original fun jumps. Easy accepted map, good job!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
wtf +1

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
You know when he made the build but not the pk yet i thot it was going to be hard or expert its so big.ploos 3.757×7.409

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
The build is amazing, and the theme is very original. I really enjoyed doing the parkour, it was fun and had a great variety of jumps. For this reason I'm giving the map +1
Gl :)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Shoinks,

I am sorry to inform you that this is being accepted. Oh sorry I mean I'm happy to inform you ;). The build looks nice (I mean it's Shinx so of course) and the theme is original (again, of course, because it's Shinx). The parkour is fun to do, varied and interesting. There is not yet a course from the game Gravity Rush, so it's good that you made one! Overall, the build looks nice, the theme is original, and the parkour is fun, interesting, and varied! Nice job! :D

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.