Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Main Idea
On Skyblock, there is an auto-sorter for the chests. I really like this feature and feel that it would be nice to have it added to Survival. Although I am meant to be selling this suggestion to higher up staff / the players, I do have to admit that Survival with OR without this addition is fine. I understand that the time and effort put into the accepting and implementing suggestions is based on benefits.

Perk Addition
To further make it beneficial, perhaps it can be added as a perk in the perk chest. We all know that it takes not only effort and time to run a Minecraft server but also money. Adding this addition to the perk chest can bring incentive for purchasing perk keys further helping the server keep growing. It could also be listed in bundles. For example, Spring bundle - it could be one of the perks you have a chance to receive. I am quite new to the server so I don't quite understand cubits and how they work fully yet. From my understanding, you can use cubits to purchase items through the Manacube store. In that being said, you can use cubits to buy perk keys if you do not have money to spare IRL to purchase them.

Possible Flaw(s)
Assuming the information is update to date and accurate, it says that Skyblock is version 1.8.9 and Survival is 1.12.2. I have very little developing skills if any at all, so this next part may sound quite ignorant on my part. I do not know which plugin the server is using for autosorter - rather that be custom or public. I don't know if the plugin is up to date with the latest version of Minecraft. If not, it may take time to make it for 1.12.2. That being said, if it takes too long this suggestion may need to be implemented next map. Sadly, the map just started April 21st.

EDIT: Another possible flaw is that players would not be able to sort chests how they want unless some sort of toggle was implemented as well (if there's not one already).

I'm not the best at picking out the flaws for ideas that I come up with. So if there are any flaws in my idea, as I expect there would be, please let me know! I apologize in advance if there's already a thread for this suggestion. I looked but I couldn't see one myself - I could be going blind though. ;p

Last edited:

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Make a auto sorter with red stone?
I am referring to the sorting in the actual chest. Not just splitting up items into chests. Unless I completely don't understand redstone auto-sorters.

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
Well I feel like Survival and Sky Block need to be different, with different perks and stuff. And if you want a sort, then make a redstone one to have it be put into a chest.