Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi,
First of all, I love the build, it has a lot of detail, and the overall build is attractive. Although it doesn’t contain the recommended amount of jumps (85-100), it is still a great map, and it would be nice to have a shorter expert map. I had a lot of fun whilst doing this, there is a good variety of jumps, although I did find some parts challenging. I am going to award this map +1.
Good luck :)

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
Shinx, I literally have no negativity on this map (once again) you never let me down, your ideas are the best I’ve seen (ideas turn into great builds I have never seen on google) so I know u make it on your own, the maps you make are 10/10 so is it possible for me to give you +111111111111111111111??? ;)))))))

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
This map has truly impressed me. I honestly think this map should make it. Its very creative and I can tell there is a lot of detail and effort put into this build. I do find a few issues with that map but ofcourse that can be fixed. You are a great builder! +1 I hope to see this map around soon! Good luck! :D

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
From just the screenshots i can tell well uhh nothing but it looks nice is it like tentacles with tornade¿?anyway plus 3

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Shonx,

I am happy to inform you that this map is being accepted! The build looks great! It definitely accurately represents the image you showed me. You managed to make something 2D into something 3D and make it look great, nice job! The theme of this is original of course, as there are no courses with a theme such as this. The parkour on this course is varied and definitely interesting. It includes plenty of different types of blocks and jumps within the course. Overall, the build looks great, the theme is original, and the parkour is undoubtedly varied and interesting. Well done, Frenchman! :D

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.