3 Checkpoints
Pictures:
Wont upload for some reason

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
First of all, I am sorry to say, but this does not look anything like TinkyWinky, (I'm assuming you mean the Teletubbie?) as the body shape and the face both fail to look similar. However, the theme is original, as I cannot recall seeing any Teletubbie themed maps, and the parkour was very fun to do, as I have just completed it. In addition to this, the variety of parkour was pretty good. 0

Good luck,
Allie

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Map Review:
Theme (Originality): +1 There aren't any Teletubbie maps currently which is good
Build (Detail, Attractiveness) : -1 Doesn't look like Tinky-Winky at all, you probably need to use some white block for the skin.
Parkour (Variation, fits difficulty): 0 The parkour is very varied and was fun however it's simply too hard for an Easy map.
Overall rating: -0.5 Good luck
-Bun

taylorisbasic

Ratings
42 3
-1 all of a sudden my crops arent growing, my glasses are shattered, and i have clinical depression

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Noah,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The build is clearly bad, need more detail and don't really looks like a Tinky Winky (only the color and the top is fine), the parkour is average, used some varied jumps, but too hard for an easy.
However, the theme is still original and the jumps like said above are varied !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.