Mana Spending Question

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
Which option would be best, saving a few hundred more mana for /fix all or drop 500 now on a kingdom? Also, which kingdom is best or worth the most? Please and thank you

Ratings
For your first kingdom, I personally would recommend the Redstone kingdom as it does generate a decent amount of revenue. if you have a lot of spare time and a good pickaxe that is, the obsidian is the most beneficial cost wise, but if you are looking to start making money asap, then for sure the Redstone kingdom in my opinion. I hope that helps :)

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
Yeah, I went with coal as I already had it done and I could start making money from it. I then had enough obsidian and a pretty good pick that I just made a single stack of obby within my IG spawner area and farmed the obby. Now I have both kingdoms. Plan on getting the Redstone one tonight.

MangoB0y

MVP
MangoB0y
MangoB0y
MVP
Ratings
This is kinda late, but if you want to see the profitability of each kingdom, there is a /warp Kingdoms

Redstone would be the most profitable without using any perk keys to get workers, however if you were to be willing to spend money on perk keys, then I'd recommend the obsidian.

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
What is the perk key for? I have the obsidian kingdom without using any perk keys.

MangoB0y

MVP
MangoB0y
MangoB0y
MVP
Ratings
What is the perk key for? I have the obsidian kingdom without using any perk keys.
You are able to unlock 1 blacksmith from the obsidian kingdom without a perk key. This equals 149,500k.
With the obsidian blacksmith kingdom perk, you unlock 6 more, (so a total of 7. 149,500 * 7 = 1,046,532)

This applies to all kingdoms except for wheat. Each kingdom gets progressively more valuable according to /kingdom, with Wheat being the least profitable, and Obsidian being the most.

:mc_296-0:< :mc_263-0:<:mc_331-0:<:mc_351-4:<:mc_49-0: