lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Hi, while you do list some completely valid points, you do have to remember that staff members are humans and they may have missed it (Not all staff that saw that are KitPvP) , and that not everything comes right when you ask for it. Player report forums are honestly the slowest way you will get a response (Fastest is in-game and second fastest is Discord), I'm sure if you sent something there it would have been responded to faster. No point in complaining about something you could easily fix by either:
1. If you think the current staff aren't good, then ask someone you think is fit to apply. If that will get reports taken care of faster, then you might as well do it. Or if you think you're good enough, then go for it.
2. Send something to a staff member you know is KitPvp letting them know you've sent a report about a player (After about a week or so when it's truly not being noticed). I'm sure the current staff members aren't ignoring it, they probably a) Don't have time to look at it, b) Looking at it but talking to other staff members or c) Just have more important things to do.
3. Just be patient. The top report (3 views) has been up for a day, and the other has been up for 2 days. I'm sure it will take longer than that for a normal report, so you have to remember that staff members are people just like us.
Hope that helped and/or answered some questions, and good luck with those reports,
-Bun

WoahBroNoHomo

Phker
Phker
Ratings
17 1
So in your opinion, the best thing that could be done if a staff members see it but can't deal with it is letting you know something along the lines of: "Hey, I viewed your report and linked it to someone who can deal with it as I cannot. You should get a response soon but no promises." This ensures that yes, it was viewed and communication is happening however it's not promising an answer within a certain amount of time. That makes sure that a player is not disappointed but also updated.
Pretty much yeah, I would like to know if something is going on about my report, not being updated makes it seem like staff didn't care about the report or didn't do anything.

ban

Dedicated Member
Ratings
53 1
Edit: You just need to be patient then they will respond :)

Last edited: