Any OGs still play?

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
So I logged into ManaCube after like a year of not playing and didn't recognize any players (that aren't staff). Just wanted to know if any OGs or people who remember me play :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
ha i do ive been here since 2014

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
On my other account, I joined ManaCube in mid 2016 when I got Minecraft for my birthday, so not I'm not really an OG :p

Androob

Donator
Ratings
Found my way back on after figuring out minecraft can indeed run on a macbook. Can't say I play because this trackpad makes me a cripple but I'm in chat from time to time :)

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
2016, veteran I guess???? Only on survival tho

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
I joined in February of 2015, it's been wild rumpus of things these past 3 years. Like Eric said you can't hate this server, it has something no other server has and I can't explain it!

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
I know a lot of people have stopped playing for some reason.
Most of the real OG’s became staff and then left the staff team around late 2017 / early 2018 because they realized its an unpaid job, and they didn’t have time for it any more.

Others because they simply phased out of Minecraft.

I mean, keep in mind... most of us OG’s are adults now. As an adult, if you don’t have more important things to do than play MC 24/hr a day, somethings not right. Or, you’re a retired admin who makes money off building for the boss that fired you years ago.

(Love you George, hope you and Yuko are well.)

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
I joined the summer of 2014 and been playing ever since

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
I joined around late 2014 and I stopped playing around 2016 because whale I wanted to find other things to do than minecraft and all my friends quit but lookie here, I found my way back to this server around 3 months ago. I know I'll never be able to truly to quit minecraft and let alone this server because I have too much history here and this is one of the servers I basically grew up on that is still running. Every amount of freetime I had I put on here when I was younger. The server has changed some but really also has the same aura it always had so I decided to stay and I'm back now. Wooo minevast! Woo nostalgia!

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
Only person I recognize here is Drakey lmao ;-;

SoloAngel

Donator
Ratings
forgot what year i actually joined it was prob 2014 or so when skywars was a thing and there were titles like skyknight and stuff. just randomly felt like checking forums today. made so many friends on here, kind of miss it all. too bad skywars is gone and like all of my friends moved on. dont play minecraft anymore :/