Real Introduction

Ratings
13 18
Hey Vsauce, Michael here!

Haha joking it's just me Belal. I decided to make this forum post so I can properly introduce myself. Without further to do, here is the proper introduction from the infamous (yeet) Belal!

Hello, ManaCubians. You can call me Bella, Belal, daddy, whatever you feel comfortable calling me. I joined this server a few weeks ago with the intentions of just trolling. I didn't mean to make friends and actually stay, but I guess it's fate or whatever. If you didn't know, I got perm-banned from the Discord server a while ago, but just recently got unbanned along with all my alts. I haven't changed, but I have found a way to control my trolling ways. The things I do are just the way I act. My humor is just pure sarcasm. But enough about that. I'm 16 years young and will be 17 in August. Specifically August 16th (((get me a present))). I really like avocados and I have two kittens named Jackson and Jenna. Jackson is a milky white color with light orange rings on his tail. Jenna is brown with black stripes and circles as well as a massive white patch on her stomach stretching from her chin to her back legs. She has three tiny toes on her front left paw and is the most lovable kitten ever. They both are complete sweethearts. I don't like any music genre in particular because I have a wide interest in music, but I absolutely hate country music. My favorite song is definitely Drugs by EDEN and my favorite movie is Napoleon Dynamite. I adore the color red and the show The Walking Dead.

That is all I can think of to say right now. Sorry if it was a little long tehe. Remember to not let your memes be dreams! x)

ban

Dedicated Member
Ratings
53 1
Hey Bella,

Welcome to ManaCube! I'm new as well and I am already in love with this server.

I don't like country music as well, and I love EDEN songs. The Walking Dead is also a great show!

Awesome introduction, hope to see you around :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
YAY
[DOUBLEPOST=1529450671][/DOUBLEPOST]@taylorisbasic Would you be my like to be my Wife?!?!?

Ratings
5 4
Hey how is everyone? I know I would be better if I was playing sky block on Mana Cube right now though. How about you?
[DOUBLEPOST=1529819854][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Vsauce, Michael here!

Haha joking it's just me Belal. I decided to make this forum post so I can properly introduce myself. Without further to do, here is the proper introduction from the infamous (yeet) Belal!

Hello, ManaCubians. You can call me Bella, Belal, daddy, whatever you feel comfortable calling me. I joined this server a few weeks ago with the intentions of just trolling. I didn't mean to make friends and actually stay, but I guess it's fate or whatever. If you didn't know, I got perm-banned from the Discord server a while ago, but just recently got unbanned along with all my alts. I haven't changed, but I have found a way to control my trolling ways. The things I do are just the way I act. My humor is just pure sarcasm. But enough about that. I'm 16 years young and will be 17 in August. Specifically August 16th (((get me a present))). I really like avocados and I have two kittens named Jackson and Jenna. Jackson is a milky white color with light orange rings on his tail. Jenna is brown with black stripes and circles as well as a massive white patch on her stomach stretching from her chin to her back legs. She has three tiny toes on her front left paw and is the most lovable kitten ever. They both are complete sweethearts. I don't like any music genre in particular because I have a wide interest in music, but I absolutely hate country music. My favorite song is definitely Drugs by EDEN and my favorite movie is Napoleon Dynamite. I adore the color red and the show The Walking Dead.

That is all I can think of to say right now. Sorry if it was a little long tehe. Remember to not let your memes be dreams! x)
I hope that you can find a way to cope even better with your trolling ways. I do appreciate that you see it in yourself and try to control it. Props to you for that! <3
[DOUBLEPOST=1529819885][/DOUBLEPOST] Why thank you!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1529819963][/DOUBLEPOST] I’m not even new, but thanks lol. I know you’re talking to Dani as well, but I wanted to be part of the chat .