Ratings
21 1
About you

What is your Minecraft username? shift0011

How old are you? 19

Country or Timezone Eastern Standard Time | Canada

What is your Discord username? ShiftyWifty#4076

Your skills:

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team I consider myself to be versatile. Most of the time I work alone, however I can actively contribute to a team build as well as manage one.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at Structure is my specialty. I tend to be alright when it comes to terraforming however I always use some sort of plugin or program to help me, such as goBrush, goPaint, and/or WorldPainter.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper? Yes, and I know WorldEdit.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes) I have been apart of a few teams, namely Astrium Creative, Octovon, AevaBT, Team Vaeron (once under Ben, another time under Rafessor), and I was in goCreative briefly when Octovon merged with them in 2015.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link) https://imgur.com/a/7CcpH

Last edited:

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
If you don't get this I will forever be in distress +999

Ratings
11 1
Holy shit (pardon my language). Those are some of the best builds I have seen in my life. Please teach me dude! If you don’t get in, I’m gonna be so sad! I hope you get in! +999,999,999

ShiftyWifty

VIP+
ShiftyWhifty
ShiftyWhifty
VIP+
Ratings
21 1

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
About you

What is your Minecraft username? shift0011

How old are you? 19

Country or Timezone Eastern Standard Time | Canada

What is your Discord username? ShiftyWifty#4076

Your skills:

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team I consider myself to be versatile. Most of the time I work alone, however I can actively contribute to a team build as well as manage one.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at Structure is my specialty. I tend to be alright when it comes to terraforming however I always use some sort of plugin or program to help me, such as goBrush, goPaint, and/or WorldPainter.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper? Yes, and I know WorldEdit.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes) I have been apart of a few teams, namely Astrium Creative, Octovon, AevaBT, Team Vaeron (once under Ben, another time under Rafessor), and I was in goCreative briefly when Octovon merged with them in 2015.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link) https://imgur.com/a/7CcpH
+1 why hasn't dacon hired you already?