Rejected Imperial - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username(s) Hugs and ovru
  • Map name Imperial
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it 9;47 (or /plot v Hugs 2)
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) Hard
  • Number of jumps (Optional) 61

Photos:
(Shaders)

(Non-Shaders/Non-RP)

ChrisATX

ELITE
ChrisATX
ChrisATX
ELITE
Ratings
wow. It's beautiful! In my opinion though it is a bit short for a hard. Have you considerd making this a medium? Anyways, the build is amazing and the parkour is fun.

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
Incredible and stunning! +1 I would have to agree it's too short for a hard. Consider maybe a medium difficulty.

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hello Hugs. First of all I want to say that this is an amazing map as it's very creative and the overall build is beautiful. I do think there is a good variety of jumps for a Medium. This map doesn't seem to fit the Hard difficulty. However, if you do make it a Medium then I feel like this map would be much better. Anyways, I hope this map gets accepted! +1 Good Luck! :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Hi Hugs but I have to give you a -1.The reason is because there is no good build and to me the parkour was boring.There is so much sea lanterns which i must say don't make it look Imperial. Maybe try and take most of the sea lanterns away as of it might lag the server.

Ratings
Hi Hugs but I have to give you a -1.The reason is because there is no good build and to me the parkour was boring.There is so much sea lanterns which i must say don't make it look Imperial. Maybe try and take most of the sea lanterns away as of it might lag the server.
Hi Hugs! I do agree with Noah that some lanterns could be removed. However, the sea lanterns does seem to tie in with imperial. Noah try saying something in a nicer way but I do agree with some of your points. This map has a great variety of jumps and build looks great as stated above. So good luck! I will rate this 0 for now. But if you fix a few things. Your map will be great!

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
Sea lanterns won’t lag the server. Entities (players, chests, etc.) are what usually tends to lag servers, and even so they won’t do much. Typical blocks will most certainly not lag a server.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Hello,

This map sure looks cool, but I don't think the parkour part really matches the theme you make with the sea lanterns. Also the map is extremely wide, so it might not fit to the actual parkour server. The difficulty of the map suits the hard difficulty, but it may be a little too short (the approximate jump count is 65+).
One other thing, at the end where you have the flower pot parkour you should //set air the barrier blocks under the pots, because you play in adventure mode on the parkour server and you can't see barriers, so players might get confused.

All in all it's a good map, but the theme doesn't really match the parkour. I still hope it gets accepted because it's a good map in general!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Hugs,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is original, but a bit confusing (I didn't get it when I've tested the map), the build is not good, there is not main build, so all your parkour is floating jumps, making your map messy. (I can say that lanterns make the map really messy but I didn't count theme on the map), the parkour was really nice, was varied and interesting, the only negative point about it is it's a bit confusing sometimes.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.