Not open for further replies.

JOHN_RS

VIP
Jbhn
Jbhn
VIP
Ratings
5 3
So basically I created Donor Ranks to show the love I have for everything in this amazing server. It was hard to choose what should I build, but I thought "What is the most unique thing in ManaCube? The ranks!" so that's why i built it. The difficulty is easy and the map is small.

Attachments

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Come on John you can do better, just some floating pixelart really isn't good...

So basically I created Donor Ranks to show the love I have for everything in this amazing server. It was hard to choose what should I build, but I thought "What is the most unique thing in ManaCube? The ranks!" so that's why i built it. The difficulty is easy and the map is small.
+1

ChrisATX

ELITE
ChrisATX
ChrisATX
ELITE
Ratings
It is a bit of an eyesore to look at but the jumps can be fun at some parts. But pixel art? Seriously?

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Hi there, John!

I have come to tell you your map submission has been rejected. The build looks very unappealing and plain. It is pure pixel art, which we do not look for in map submissions. We also think that the jumps are too repetitive and too hard for an easy map. The course is also confusing, for example, we didn't know where the barriers were placed. We think that there are too many floating jumps in the course, and not a main build. We do like the originality of your map submission though!
Thanks for submitting a map, we hope to see more in the future!

Have a nice day,
Lucas // Lxcify

Status
Not open for further replies.