Spliz Introduction

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
Introduction :D
Hey, my name is Spliz and I'm not really new to the ManaCube but I did take a long break from it, but I've decided to return to the server and I hope I can make some new friends so if you see me around feel free to say hi, I don't bite lol.

Some info about me
I'm a huge nerd..... I spend most of my time playing video-games mainly World of Warcraft and Diablo 3 but I do like to play a variety of games such as Minecraft but I do also enjoy going outside and spending time with my dog I'm not every athletic like I use to be but I do still do things such as riding my bike and going for walks my life is probably pretty basic and average nothing too special about it.

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
Its very nice to meet you! Kinda nice to see a returning player to manacube/minevast, We're running out of old players. Honestly being a nerd is great and dogs are too. Im typically on kitpvp and hang around there. If you ever wanna chat you could dm me here or find me in kit! :D

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Welcome to ManaCube!
Hope your enjoy it here! <3

Okaylie

MVP
Okaylie
Okaylie
MVP
Ratings
Welcome to Manacube! You will absolutely love it here, the people are so nice and fun!

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Hi Spliz and welcome back to Manacube! What gamemode do you play the most on Manacube?

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
Hi Spliz and welcome back to Manacube! What gamemode do you play the most on Manacube?
Thanks! And I play a lot of Creative it's probably the one I play the most but I've also been playing a lot of survival recently and I've been really enjoying it.

P.S: Is there anyway I can link my Minecraft account to my forums account? /link doesn't seem to work :(

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Thanks! And I play a lot of Creative it's probably the one I play the most but I've also been playing a lot of survival recently and I've been really enjoying it.

P.S: Is there anyway I can link my Minecraft account to my forums account? /link doesn't seem to work :(
Ayeeeee, I hope to see you on Survival! The only way is to get an admin to give you your rank here I believe.

Ratings
Ive never played WoW but I have played Diablo 3. I did leave after I got the Necromancer expansion because the gear and stuff just broke imo. I don’t have a dog but I’ve always wanted one. Hard to get one when you have a cat that hates other animals xD. If I see you on the server I might shoot a hello your way. Have a great time playing in the future

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
Lmao this post is a bit old... But thank you :D
Good to hear that there are some D3 players in the community that's pretty neat.