Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I'm lazy so just gonna use the actual format:
  • Username Nixiiii (& build help from JakeNoot)
  • Map name "The Lagoon"
  • Photos of your Parkour (in spoiler below)
  • /plot visit Nixiiii 2
  • Hard (Donator)

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
this hurts my eyes but I love it +1.

Ratings
8 1
I'm not personally very experienced in building or doing parkour, but I do like building. I personally feel as though it is very busy to look at. But the overall like 'jumping' if you'd call it that, looks very good, but difficult to complete. +1

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I'm not personally very experienced in building or doing parkour, but I do like building. I personally feel as though it is very busy to look at. But the overall like 'jumping' if you'd call it that, looks very good, but difficult to complete. +1
The colors were an intentional choice, I wanted to have them bright and as you call them "busy", because normally caves are dark and you can't really see that much. :rolleyes:

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
As someone who is not very good at building I thought it was very nice! The bright colors were a breath of fresh air from the usual dark cave, lit only with lava or red stone torches. The parkour is enjoyable and diverse, definitely would recommend the map!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Nixiiii and JakeNoot,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is interesting and original, good point ! The build is fine ; even if I think all the colors used make the build a bit messy and random, but it's still really good. The parkour is pretty nice and varied, but was just way too hard, so I've tried to nerf the map, but still trying to keep it at a donator hard !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.