Dacon
4,718 83

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• My sister, GalaxyStar1MLP3, was recently accused of hacking in parkour and banned for it. I can see why, as the glitch is quite unknown (it came with 1.11), where as you're falling off a block, you vigorously move your mouse around and it teleports you back to that block. A mod said to post a ban appeal on the forums, but my sister does not have an account here and I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post one for her.
    GetMareked
    GetMareked
    the glitch was tested by staff and it worked about 1/50 times. She was hacking the end
    S
    saltierthanyou
    She was not, she is very young and respectful of rules. If she knew what she was doing was wrong, she would have stopped immediately. However, the ban has been lifted now, and I didn't come here to argue. Have a nice day!
    GetMareked
    GetMareked
    you to!
    Hi Dacon! I want to ask you about this, because you know best! - 1st : Is "20x /sethome pack" disabled/removed? If I remove one of my /sethomes, will I not be able to make a new one? That's what I was told by your staff. - 2nd : It seems the "/f list" command is only, not working for me, will you solve this issue? I can't stay in touch with my peeps. Please respond. :) - Kindly, dkt.
    Manyrain
    Manyrain
    Hello Dkt, since Dacon rarely has time to reply to players, I can answer for you. If you remove a home without the "x20 sethome" perk, then you're screwed because you won't be able to readd it. I advise to not remove any important homes. Also, the /f list command is kind of broken right now. It had been reported and will be fixed when we can. Thank you. - Manyrain
    Manyrain
    Manyrain
    P.S - if you have anymore questions, feel free to private message me. Have a nice day/night.
    Dacon, Caree banned me on creative for false reason. I didn't do anything wrong and I would like to be unbanned.
    Hi Dacon! Huge problem! It seems corrupted chunks are a common problem. One of my chunk got corrupted and it sucks, since I was building on it... will this issue with corrupted chunks be solved at one point?
    Dacon
    Dacon
    Coords?
    D
    dkt
    Hi Dacon, sorry for such late respond! - The coords are: X 793.173, Y 6.00000, Z 978.453 ! - My theory is that it got corrupted while I was placing "Item frames" on my chests, after that I noticed that items that were dropped went missing. - I've noticed the same problem in this location: X -299.000, Y 51.00000, Z 1028.943, and it also has many "item frames" and chests. - Please report back to me :) - Kindly, dkt.
    Hi Again Dacon can you please tell me why staff hate me? ):
    Nick_
    Nick_
    Hello @ThreeDarkShadows and @Molly Bell sorry if we miss any questions of yours, there is only so many of us and so many of you guys. If you need any questions answered /helpop is a good way for us to notice that a player needs attention. If no staff are online or if helpop is not working please feel free to ask the question in the MineVast community discord #help channel.
    Nick_
    Nick_
    As for the swearing the same rules apply for staff as they do for players, staff cant swear on islands and skyblock because they are non-swearing servers but they can however swear in creative, kitpvp etc (To some extent). If you think a staff member is still going beyond what they are allowed to do you are can make a staff report on them. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me anywhere.
    Molly Bell
    Molly Bell
    Ty craftmaster1133 :D
    I'm asking this for my friend, as well as other people who visit your page.
    Do you make exceptions to who can get on the staff team? (Age wise)
    Manyrain
    Manyrain
    You have to be 14+ years of age to apply for staff. I don't think we make exceptions if they are under the age of 14 years old.
    Dacon, can you help me out. I have been banned on this server for spamming, although i didnt. I am a VIP+ and i am very confused at what just happened. -HagridPotter
    HagridPotter
    HagridPotter
    I am, but for no reason at all. I have sent a message to Shron also, and I hope he will reply soon.
    TeamTyler
    TeamTyler
    Being a VIP is no excuse to be exempt from the rules.
    Dacon
    Dacon
    From the network or a specific server?
    Hello Dacon can you please un ban xX_Flawless_Xx he wasn't auto clicking i don't even think that's against the Minevast rules. He also paid quite a bit of money for a rank so it would be a shame if he is permanently banned. He told me that he'd accept a temporary ban like it should have been in the first place not PERMANENTLY.
    Dacon
    Dacon
    His ban has been reduced to 3 days
    Hi again Dacon, sorry for bothering you so much.
    I have this problem, that whenever I try to type in /reward and press the link it won't show me anything, it only says: "No ad available, try again later" ? I'm basically left out, I can't use it.
    ps. No ad-block is blocking the side.
    Dacon
    Dacon
    There won't always be an ad available depending on your location, just try again later.

Or you could use a VPN
    D
    dkt
    I've did tried VPN and it works, thx! :)
    Hi Dacon i know you a bussy but how do i get a YouTuber rank? Please reply as soon as you can :D
    Dacon
    Dacon
    Tell a staff member your youtube channel w/ proof (Must have 10k+ subs or 1k+ views perv vid avg)
    Molly Bell
    Molly Bell
    Tysm!
    Hi again, another issue. - My friend list ( /f list ) doesn't work!
    Dacon
    Dacon
    Known issue, will be fixed soon hopefully
    D
    dkt
    Ok thanks, good to know, hopefully so.
    dacon dodger72 got back on to minevast and sunset magic banned him for no reason and he put in a appeal form and sunset is saying he didnt plz help me
    Hi Dacon, I CAN'T redeem my halloween package, I have bought it, so why is it gone? It says that I need to purchase it.. I have... ???
    - Please help!
    Dacon
    Dacon
    Type /halloween to redeem
    If you've already redeemed it you cannot do it again
    D
    dkt
    Was there nothing else besides that one time redeem? I see also other things when I type in the /halloween command?
    dacon i need help mytapesonfire banned me beacuse all the vips think i am dodger72 and mymixtapesonfire scamed my account so can you help me get unbanned and i am not dodger72
    hey dacon i bought vip+ on the 13 of last month i think and i cant get my keys for this month do i have to wait till that day to get the keys or naw
    Manyrain
    Manyrain
    You have to wait exactly a month for your "monthly reward".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…