S
112 2

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hey! If you've seen @Sophie(413), it is indeed me! Not someone trying to fake being me..
    S
    Sophie413
    If you want to see what happened you can either start a conversation with me or pm me on Discord! My Discord is Sophie413#2042
    S
    Sophie413
    Lastly, I'd like the thank @Johniee for trying to find out my password with the help of the staff team! Thank you so much! <33
    "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow" -Albert Einstein
    S
    Sophie413
    This year my best friend actually left me. But, I don't think we were ever really friends xD! Also, you really don't have to be sad for me, the fact of being part of this community just makes me ignore the fact and I'm always just so excited to get back!
    mel
    mel
    YAY! same tbh. well I like getting home and just knowing u can come on here xD
    S
    Sophie413
    xD! Another part I hate is that because I have sensitive senses(think that right) I only have a short, limited time on the computer; which is on the weekdays is 30 mins or an hour if I take a separate time voting, but on the weekends it's always an hour. But for the weekdays I actually have to earn it..
    "from Somewhere in the US but the question is.. where?!" umm u dont know where u live?
    S
    Sophie413
    XD of course I do, just don't want to tell anyone
    Hey, thanks for that friendly msg on the "How you found this server" thread. It was nice of you, and I know I'm a good friend of yours now. ;) :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…