Dacon
4,718 83

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches.
    Archon
    Archon
    Not only is he extensively trained in banning toxic frickboys, but he has access to the entire arsenal of the Mojang Company and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of ManaCube, you little shit.
    Archon
    Archon
    If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fricking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. He will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re frickin' dead, kiddo.
    Gaming
    Gaming
    freaky
    some
    people
    are
    lol
    idk
    why
    im
    typing
    this
    lol
    If this is not the right way to get an appeal, please let me know how as soon as you can.
    I was killing endermen at /warp BLAZE, on survival, and I was banned then. If you need anymore info, please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Whalecome
    Hey my ign is Whalecome from the survival server speediare was on at approximately 17:13, and I was banned then. Supposedly I was banned for auto-clicker, and I do not have Auto-clicker, I can show you anything that you need to know for proof that I don't hack.
    Hey I Was Wondering how I do the post or thread I'm trying to become staff member if you can give me any tips that will be great have a nice day
    hi, Dacon today i published the VIP rank for your server not realising it was the wrong server and i already have the VIP rank and its took the money for it could i please have the money back?
    Dacon would you be able to 'fix' /block only my friend and I won it through 'perk' but it doesn't work so we are a key down now. many thanks
    hey Dacon, I ordered vip plus and I never got it, I refreshed minecraft and even restarted my computer. And on my mom's phone it says she had purchased that. ;-; I'm really sad.
    hey Dacon just saying im sorry for if this is big but idk that if you buy one title for a indvidual server it only goes too that one because i check them all and they all had harambae so i thought it was gonna go to all of them so i left it on skyblock and so i bought it, it only worked and skyblock so i'm kinda mad now because i really wanted it on creative.
    Dacon
    Dacon
    Is this a troll lol
    M
    MrMudkipper
    T-T this is why you can't trust this server because no one gives a shit about you...
    Dacon, this post on your profile isn't asking you to do anything or complaining about a ban.

LIFE GOAL ACCOMPLISHED
    I posted a thread on the Map Upload Forum about a week ago and I have not got a Reply, it is Called Sheeping Around, I just wanted to do a follow up so I can get the results in, so I know what to do next, if you could check it out or have someone from the staff check it out, that'd be great.
    Thanks xxx
    You have been banned for 14-11-2016 at 19:19 by xDacon from this server for: no one cares m8
    Im banned from the server, forums (ironic im back on here on another account) and the discord chat. If you could consider an appeal that would be amazing as it has been 8 months now. If im in the wrong place please direct me to where I can appeal :P ~MythicalWobbley
    I bought three /kingdom upgrades on skyblock, how do i use them? i payed the ingame money but i havent been getting the items on skyblock.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…