1 Year Of Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
It's been that long? I've seen you emerge from the shadows when I was playing Creative, oh I saw you rank up to SrMod, happy times...

Now where's that photo of 3 Cheeses? hmm....

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Wait wait wait, hold up a second. "Hidden, but you are there" Doesn't Yuko deserve not to be hidden in your 1 year staff post? I mean she is your bestfriend right Ms. Emma? I find it very unusual you add Phinx who hasnt even been apart of Minevast staff for like what a month? And she gets a little paragraph while you and Yuko have known eachother for about a year and a half? Even though Yuko doesnt visit the forums often doesn't mean you shouldn't write atleast some cute little paragraph for her. Sorry just my opinion not trying to start stuff. :)
What Krit said..
You're supposed to be Yuko's best friend, you met for a week straight and spent almost every day with her and you can't even remember to put her in your 1 year staff forum post? She was a big reason you even applied for staff, at least think about her enough to mention her at least once, if not give her the biggest thanks out of anyone else there. What a great friend you are, you would go to her accusing her of not sticking up for you when someone was mean to you, but then you go and start being best friends with the person who had massive beef and hated her guts? (Rowan). Come on, you're hardly a 'best friend', or even a 'friend'.
I know she told you 'it is okay you didn't mention me', but its really not okay.

No reason to delete this reply if you're thinking about it, just stating my opinion and the facts on what you call your 'best friendship'.
Oh and by the way, congratulations on 1 year of kissing ass :D

Wednesday

Ratings
33 1
What Krit said..
You're supposed to be Yuko's best friend, you met for a week straight and spent almost every day with her and you can't even remember to put her in your 1 year staff forum post? She was a big reason you even applied for staff, at least think about her enough to mention her at least once, if not give her the biggest thanks out of anyone else there. What a great friend you are, you would go to her accusing her of not sticking up for you when someone was mean to you, but then you go and start being best friends with the person who had massive beef and hated her guts? (Rowan). Come on, you're hardly a 'best friend', or even a 'friend'.
I know she told you 'it is okay you didn't mention me', but its really not okay.

No reason to delete this reply if you're thinking about it, just stating my opinion and the facts on what you call your 'best friendship'.
preach

Ratings
What Krit said..

Hi friend,

If Yuko was indeed her best friend, she wouldn't be bothered about some stupid shoutout on a bloody Internet forum page. The fact you're getting upset over this truly shows how little respect you have towards the friendship, and that really, you're an emotional young child who gets way too offended at tiny small matters that don't concern him in any way, shape, or form.

Go back to your corner and come up with a better argument other than "Ur not a true friend", stop being pathetic trying to flame Emma, and get a grip. No need to ruin a post celebrating someone's staff career, your time could be spent better by being a good boyfriend and comforting her over not getting a shoutout on a forum post.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
-Not Quoting This-
Honestly, I really just fail to see what the need for this was at all. Throwing your dirty laundry out onto a public forum thread celebrating a milestone and achievement, and you're only reason for posting, was to put down another person. It's just plain disgusting and rude.

Echoing what the member above said, if Yuko, or anyone else for that matter, has such a need for acknowledgement, then they need to re-evaluate their priorities, especially when it's clearly stated in the original forum post that she thanks all staff, regardless of whether or not they were specifically mentioned or not.

Find something actually productive to do next time as compared to making disparaging remarks about other people, staff or not, all you end up doing is embarrassing yourself.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Then you clearly dont know Emma's and Yuko's 'friendship' and how Emma treats her :)
You're right, I don't, but in no case whatsoever does it make it acceptable for you to tear down another person's accomplishments because she didn't specifically @mention you or a friend of yours in her original post.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
You're right, I don't, but in no case whatsoever does it make it acceptable for you to tear down another person's accomplishments because she didn't specifically @mention you or a friend of yours in her original post.
Was replying to Jack, not you ^^
[DOUBLEPOST=1473971081][/DOUBLEPOST]
If Yuko was indeed her best friend, she wouldn't be bothered about some stupid shoutout on a bloody Internet forum page.
l0l Im guessing you don't know what type of stuff Emma does to her then and yuko has to shrug it off and pretend its aight, just like this case, its ok you stay on Emmas side
As I said, shes great at sucking up to people with power

Last edited:
Ratings
Was replying to Jack, not you ^^
[DOUBLEPOST=1473971081][/DOUBLEPOST]
l0l Im guessing you don't know what type of stuff Emma does to her then and yuko has to shrug it off and pretend its aight, just like this case, its ok you stay on Emmas side
As I said, shes great at sucking up to people with power
Smh stop pretending you're relevant and let Emma celebrate her one year, go cry to Yuko you got embarrassed on the forums or something, you can be upset over a forum thread together.

Congratulations on one year Emma!

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Smh stop pretending you're relevant and let Emma celebrate her one year, go cry to Yuko you got embarrassed on the forums or something, you can be upset over a forum thread together.

Congratulations on one year Emma!
Thank you :3

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Im not really embarrassed, I just managed to get Emma to realise her fuck up and that shes not so great of a best friend to Yuko as she thinks she is, thats all, since she never realises herself from what she does :)

But of course, happy 1 year!

Yuko

Ratings
74 5
Right, guys, that's enough. I appreciate people are sticking up for each other, I know we all care a lot about our own friends, and see things the way they see it too. I'm not starting a fight with anyone, but this needs to be stopped.

Addaway, thank you for sticking up for Emma. I know you care about her, I appreciate that. Either way are you in no position to judge my friendship with Emma, you simply haven't been around long enough to know what's happened or what hasn't happened. I hope this doesn't come across as rude, I hope you don't think I'm mad. I am, on the other hand, disappointed that you post without thinking about what you're saying or acknowledging who you're really talking to. George's been here from the minute I started talking to Emma, he knows all about it. Don't think he doesn't have a reason to say what he has said, just because you don't know them doesn't mean they don't exist. He knows far, far more about us than you do, because he knows both sides of the story while you do not. I appreciate you being there for Emma and sticking up for her, since I am apparently unable to do so myself. Thank you.

George, you know what my thoughts are on your messages, there's no need to address them here again. It's not your fault, thank you for sticking up for me.

Emma, congratulations with your one year of being staff. I wish I could be around to congratulate you as your Senior Staff Buddy, but Dakota didn't give me the chance to let me do that. I'm proud of you, for making it this far.
I'm sorry for all I've done and all I haven't done, I should have apologized earlier and maybe not on here.
We've both gone our own ways, which resulted in less talking to each other. We're completely different, but have a lot in common. Which is why we're friends.
Thank you for being there for me, for all the times I could rant to you about stupid stuff, for all the times you've helped me and supported me. Thank you for reminding me that I matter, especially in times where I needed it the most. Now follows my true opinion on your one year staff post.

I'm very disappointed to see I wasn't included in your post. This is not because it's a forum post, and people could read I've done stuff for you in the past and read about how good of a person I am, and acknowledge me. It's not because I wanted fame. It's because I feel like you've ignored me, and not remember me. I feel forgotten, because it sounds like I haven't been there in the past, like I've never helped you or never taught you anything about staffing on MineVast. It feels like you don't really care about me because I'm not in the staff team anymore.

Me telling you it doesn't matter is only because I don't want you to be upset, because you think you've upset me. The post doesn't matter to me, it's just a post. What does matter to me is you remembering that I've always been there, and I don't need credit for that in a forum post, but I do need to know that you know. There's many other ways of letting me know that you care, or thanking me perhaps, than putting it in a forum post. Once again, I'm not mad, I'm just hurt.

With this post, I want this imbecilic fight to end.

Thanks if you've read this far, I'm proud of you.

TLDR; I'm gonna go listen to emotional piano music and cuddle my giant crocodile plush. See you in a month.
[DOUBLEPOST=1473974653,1473974334][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to include UnrefinedStyle in my post, too busy being a giant cry baby.

Tyler, or whatever your name is, I'm really not sure anymore, please do not judge people that you don't know. You don't know 1/100 of what George knows, you know Emma's story, not mine. You have no right to attack George on his opinions. Don't think I'm threatening you, I'm really not, I just want you to know that you sound like a massive prick. It's sweet you're sticking up for Emma, you're her friend and that's obvious. You've only been here for a month or two, and you don't know what happened the other 11 of them.
Once again, stay out of stuff you don't know enough about, or you'll end up regretting your decisions when you find out the truth about things.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Right, guys, that's enough. I appreciate people are sticking up for each other, I know we all care a lot about our own friends, and see things the way they see it too. I'm not starting a fight with anyone, but this needs to be stopped.

Addaway, thank you for sticking up for Emma. I know you care about her, I appreciate that. Either way are you in no position to judge my friendship with Emma, you simply haven't been around long enough to know what's happened or what hasn't happened. I hope this doesn't come across as rude, I hope you don't think I'm mad. I am, on the other hand, disappointed that you post without thinking about what you're saying or acknowledging who you're really talking to. George's been here from the minute I started talking to Emma, he knows all about it. Don't think he doesn't have a reason to say what he has said, just because you don't know them doesn't mean they don't exist. He knows far, far more about us than you do, because he knows both sides of the story while you do not. I appreciate you being there for Emma and sticking up for her, since I am apparently unable to do so myself. Thank you.

George, you know what my thoughts are on your messages, there's no need to address them here again. It's not your fault, thank you for sticking up for me.

Emma, congratulations with your one year of being staff. I wish I could be around to congratulate you as your Senior Staff Buddy, but Dakota didn't give me the chance to let me do that. I'm proud of you, for making it this far.
I'm sorry for all I've done and all I haven't done, I should have apologized earlier and maybe not on here.
We've both gone our own ways, which resulted in less talking to each other. We're completely different, but have a lot in common. Which is why we're friends.
Thank you for being there for me, for all the times I could rant to you about stupid stuff, for all the times you've helped me and supported me. Thank you for reminding me that I matter, especially in times where I needed it the most. Now follows my true opinion on your one year staff post.

I'm very disappointed to see I wasn't included in your post. This is not because it's a forum post, and people could read I've done stuff for you in the past and read about how good of a person I am, and acknowledge me. It's not because I wanted fame. It's because I feel like you've ignored me, and not remember me. I feel forgotten, because it sounds like I haven't been there in the past, like I've never helped you or never taught you anything about staffing on MineVast. It feels like you don't really care about me because I'm not in the staff team anymore.

Me telling you it doesn't matter is only because I don't want you to be upset, because you think you've upset me. The post doesn't matter to me, it's just a post. What does matter to me is you remembering that I've always been there, and I don't need credit for that in a forum post, but I do need to know that you know. There's many other ways of letting me know that you care, or thanking me perhaps, than putting it in a forum post. Once again, I'm not mad, I'm just hurt.

With this post, I want this imbecilic fight to end.

Thanks if you've read this far, I'm proud of you.

TLDR; I'm gonna go listen to emotional piano music and cuddle my giant crocodile plush. See you in a month.
[DOUBLEPOST=1473974653,1473974334][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to include UnrefinedStyle in my post, too busy being a giant cry baby.

Tyler, or whatever your name is, I'm really not sure anymore, please do not judge people that you don't know. You don't know 1/100 of what George knows, you know Emma's story, not mine. You have no right to attack George on his opinions. Don't think I'm threatening you, I'm really not, I just want you to know that you sound like a massive prick. It's sweet you're sticking up for Emma, you're her friend and that's obvious. You've only been here for a month or two, and you don't know what happened the other 11 of them.
Once again, stay out of stuff you don't know enough about, or you'll end up regretting your decisions when you find out the truth about things.

Thank you.
I know this shouldn't be going here and I apologise to everyone else for this. Thank you Jack and Tyler for sticking up for me. I know you say George has known me longer and yes, he has but this post wasn't about fighting or tearing me down. If you were upset about it, you should've messaged me. I didn't think we were particularly different and you hadn't mentioned that anywhere else so it's slightly sad you're saying this now. I thought we were closer than friends and we were fine after we met but I guess I wasn't how you imagined I'd be. It would've been a lot simpler if you'd have told me that before rather than just saying you didn't want to talk at the minute but it wasn't to do with me. The reason I didn't add you to this forums post was because I didn't think you came on here before and you didn't want to talk to me at the time so I wanted to leave you be completely. I know that'll sound bad to most people but that is my explanation not that I actually need to explain my actions. I'm sorry that I upset you, I wouldn't intentionally upset you. As far as George goes, he knows your side of things, not mine, and in all honesty I didn't realise I'd upset you so much. I wish you would've just spoken to me rather than it getting to this. I asked you multiple times if I'd upset you and each time you said no. It seems that others know more about our friendship than I do. I don't want this conversation to carry on in this post or anyone else to make a comment, it isn't the right place for it.

Last edited:

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I am locking this thread as apparantly a small minority don't understand it's purpose.

This thread was about being staff for a year, nothing more, nothing less. Yet some felt the need to hijack it and make it a test of friendship and loyalty. There was no reason to turn this into an attack on someone who is a valued and respected staff member.

Thanks for your maturity ...

Status
Not open for further replies.