1st Plot on ManaCube!

Clrnx

MVP
xCL_
xCL_
MVP
Ratings
Hi everyone! I've only started to play manacube once again yesterday, and I'm happy to see that they are offering free W/E and Voxel now!
And now, I'd like to show you guys my first plot that I've submitted for review and started working on yesterday and finished today!

2019-07-29_16.48.26_1280x720.png

Hope you guys like it as much as I do! If you want to take a closer view of it, you can go at the creative server and do /plot home Clrnx!

thx :)

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Wow!! Clrnx!

This build is suppperr cool and detailed! I personally love the color and block choices you made on this... not to mention how great your shaders make it look! Keep up the good work! I can tell a lot of great build will come from you. I hope to see you around creative sometime.

Clrnx

MVP
xCL_
xCL_
MVP
Ratings
Jesus Christ, that's insane...
Wow man, well done that's insane! Continue the great work and we'll done:):mc_38-0:
Wow!! Clrnx!

This build is suppperr cool and detailed! I personally love the color and block choices you made on this... not to mention how great your shaders make it look! Keep up the good work! I can tell a lot of great build will come from you. I hope to see you around creative sometime.
Thanks so much for the feedback! <3