2 Kit PVP Hackers.

I have found 2 PVP hackers OP_ (something forgot the other part its in the video) and Eikku and his aquatints cyttorak333. When I was playing there was this guy who started hitting me from 6 - 7 blocks away and I have thought to myself that you can only reach 5 blocks with hitting people. Soon after that it turned into jumping high and fast and lastly to Kill aura. It made me mad so I tried contacting staff and at the time I got a response that there is nothing that they can do at the time because of timezone. (great service staff is) I have gathered some proof of them hacking. Also worth mentioning that I believe Eikku was using a VPN and alts to get on the server.

The file wont upload so I would have to ask of you to add my discord so I can send it to you guys because the max upload is 2mb and I kinda record at 1080p so yeah.
Discord: BiggyCheese#7304
Google Doc Link: (failed to upload)
File Upload to site: (failed to upload)

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello,

I am sorry that there were no pvp staff on at the time to catch these hackers, but recording them and then reporting to staff is great. In future you can upload the videos to youtube, and then file a player report here.
I have added you on discord so you can send the videos this time, I am Sunset#3438