2 suggestions

Ratings
1 6
Hi I have a small suggestion. you know ender portals? you should bring them back, but when you place it, it automatically turns in to the black stuff, you the stuff that appears when you make the portal and you go thru it? Well when you go thru it, you get teleported to a random plot! So when u place the block it just turns into the black tp stuff, and if u go thru it, you get teleported to some random person's plot.

Anyway that's my first suggestion :p also can i ask when will armour stands work?

My other suggestion is that if you vote a certain amount of times, maybe 3 times, u will unlock redstone repeaters and comparators for 24 hours (which will stay there when u place it unless you destroy it after ur time is up) but if it's used stupidly, like for spamming doors and pistions and stuff, then the player gets permanently banned from using them even if they vote 3 times.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
They won't add armor stands b/c they are entities and people will create lag machines if i am not mistakened. and I don't think you should add ender portals b/c somebody could be working very hard on their plot and a randy's ender portal is in the middle.

Ratings
1 6
no the ender portal wont appear there. like you palce it, u go thru and u get teleported. wherever u tp to wont have an ender portal there unless the owner of the plot placed one :p

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
no the ender portal wont appear there. like you palce it, u go thru and u get teleported. wherever u tp to wont have an ender portal there unless the owner of the plot placed one :p
ok well thats fine but I still don't think taht should happen I feel its like going into a ____ when you don't want someone to

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
The problem with an ender portal is that the Portal itself (the black stuff) Counts towards going to the end Its not the frame that does it. The reason the End is banned is because it is an infinite world where there are no restrictions so the server would have to keep up with the everlasting chunks that are being created /: And the Random plot teleport would really lag the server because it would have to loadup new chunks whenever you go through it. (Sorry to kinda stop your idea)

yankeefan1187

Ratings
Hi I have a small suggestion. you know ender portals? you should bring them back, but when you place it, it automatically turns in to the black stuff, you the stuff that appears when you make the portal and you go thru it? Well when you go thru it, you get teleported to a random plot! So when u place the block it just turns into the black tp stuff, and if u go thru it, you get teleported to some random person's plot.

Anyway that's my first suggestion :p also can i ask when will armour stands work?

My other suggestion is that if you vote a certain amount of times, maybe 3 times, u will unlock redstone repeaters and comparators for 24 hours (which will stay there when u place it unless you destroy it after ur time is up) but if it's used stupidly, like for spamming doors and pistions and stuff, then the player gets permanently banned from using them even if they vote 3 times.
Redstone repeaters are the reason why most redstone is banned. They create monstrous lag and can crash a server if too much is used. Refer to the redstone clock building rules. Also pistons are used to make lag machines. If you see a lag machine, report it. One more thing, The End has lots of chunks that can be glitches. The End should only be used on survival servers. I vote no to allow a person to use banned items temporarily because you vote. I disagree with this idea. Why? Because lag crashes clients and servers.

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
the End Dimension Is Banned, So i Dont Think You Can Do It, (/warp secret_place_to_take_Over_minevast) lol