2019 Elf Hunt Guide - Aztec

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Happy holidays, everyone! Some of you who have been around on this server for for a while may remember we had a fun little elf hunting event on every server around this time last year. Well, it's back again this year! Some of you may also remember I made guides for those hunts last year, and guess what? I'm gonna be doing it again! Woo!

As you may know, nearly every server's /spawn area has been decorated with a nice winter theme. You might have even noticed a few elves hanging around these areas too! These are, in fact, Santa's elves and he needs your help locating each one of them. Once you do, you get a nifty new [SantasHelper] title!

This thread is for those who need a little extra help finding all those elves for the Aztec Skyblock server. I will start out with a small hint about each elf, but if you need more than just a hint, click the spoiler tab for more help! (Guides for other servers will be coming soon, please be patient!)

Lastly, I want to thank the entire community for helping me find all these elves! There are some real tricky ones this year, and I'm sure some people out there will struggle to find some of these elves. So again, thanks to all who helped me make this guide to help others!

Other notes:
  • Right-click on Santa at spawn or type the command /santa in-game to check your elf count
  • Once you find an elf, right-click them to register them as found
  • Type the command /elf in-game to see what elves you have found/not found
Locations:

Joy: Check the immediate area around /spawn.
After typing /spawn in-game, turn right to see Joy standing on some pink and cyan blocks.
Coordinates: -22 84 -9

Ginger: Check the big snow globe behind spawn.
After typing /spawn in-game, turn around to see a giant snow globe surrounding the treasure crates. On top of this snow globe is Ginger. The best way to reach them is using ender pearls (or, if you have access to it, using the command /top when inside the snow globe).
Coordinates: -7 98 0

Noel: Check the shop stalls to the left of /spawn.
After arriving in /spawn, move forward slightly and turn left to face the Enchanter and Alchemist NPC's shop. Go into the stall and look behind the bookshelves to find Noel.
Coordinates: -29 80 15

Twinkle: Check the shop stalls to the right of /spawn.
After arriving in /spawn, move forward for a while and then turn right to face Kilton's stall. Climb the pile of snow next to this shop and you will find Twinkle in the water.
Coordinates: -56 82 -9

Pepper: Check the area behind the shops on the right of /spawn.
After typing /spawn, go forward until you are right next to Santa. Turn right and walk through the small space between the Jobs NPC and Shopkeeper NPC. You should soon see a red and green checkerboard carpet on ice. Walk up this carpet to find Pepper.
Coordinates: -50 81 -29

Tinsel: Check the leader boads.
After arriving in /spawn, go forward for a while and you will end up in a tunnel containing the server's leaderboards. You will eventually see a Stray representing the previous season's legends. On the ledge above this NPC is Tinsel. The best way to reach them is with an ender pearl.
Coordinates: -79 87 6

Jingle: Check inside the PvP arena.
To get to the PvP area, you can either type /warp pvp or do /spawn and continue to go forward until you reach a sign saying PVP ARENA. Keep in mind that items are dropped in PVP, so do not bring anything you don't want to lose. Go into the arena and climb/epearl your way to the top of the tall blue present. Jingle will be on top.
Coordinates: -145 90 -6

Carol: Check the edge of the PvP area... Hm? Do you hear that? It sounds like a caroling elf... It sound like it's coming from somewhere up high.
To get to the PvP area, you can either type /warp pvp or do /spawn and continue to go forward until you reach a sign saying PVP ARENA. Keep in mind that items are dropped in PVP, so do not bring anything you don't want to lose. You need to get to the very back of this arena with the 2 waterfalls next to each other. You can accomplish this by either parkouring along the edge of the arena, or go directly inside the arena and using an ender pearl. Swim up one of the waterfalls and you will find Carol near the top, sitting on some red and white wool.
Coordinates: -194 115 0

These next few elves are quite tricky to find! You will need either ender pearls, parkour skills, or the ability to swim, since /fly is not enabled at /spawn on this server. (If you have access to the command /top, that might help with some elves.)

Cedar: You will need to swim up the waterfall directly behind the Shopkeeper NPC to find this elf.
After typing /spawn, go forward until you are right next to Santa. Turn right and walk through the small space between the Jobs NPC and Shopkeeper NPC. You should soon see a tall waterfall. Swim up it and once you are at the top, walk towards the next waterfall, but don't swim up this one. Behind the second waterfall is Cedar.
Coordinates:

Frost: This elf has quite a lovely view of /spawn and the shop stalls surrounding it. But they seem to be a little shy about leaving their icy cave...
The location of this elf is a little hard to describe without using a picture. Please click here to see a screenshot from spawn; the red circle is where Frost is hiding. You can typically reach this elf by swimming up some waterfalls and some parkour.
Coordinates: -60 110 0

Pixie: Hm?! Do you hear the cries of help from a trapped elf? They sound like they're trapped in ice! The cries seem to be coming from just below the roof of the temple...
The location of this elf is a little hard to describe without using a picture. Please click here to see a screenshot from the top of the snow globe next to /spawn; the red circle is where Pixie is hiding. I personally had to use only one pearl to reach this elf, if it is possible to get to this elf without one, please let me know!
Coordinates: -78 136 0

Link: This elf really likes to climb trees! Maybe he's looking for the perfect Christmas tree? Get to the top of the temple and see if you can find the elf from there.
You will definitely need some ender pearls for this elf! Getting to the roof of the temple will be the first trickiest part, as that will require some parkour, swimming, and ender pearls. If you have access to the command /top, use it while inside the temple. While facing towards /spawn, Link will be on a tree to your right. Reaching them will be tricky, make sure you have plenty of ender pearls!
Coordinates: -83 164 14

Last edited: