2019 Elf Hunt Guide - KitPvP

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Happy holidays, everyone! Some of you who have been around on this server for for a while may remember we had a fun little elf hunting event on every server around this time last year. Well, it's back again this year! Some of you may also remember I made guides for those hunts last year, and guess what? I'm gonna be doing it again! Woo!

As you may know, nearly every server's /spawn area has been decorated with a nice winter theme. You might have even noticed a few elves hanging around these areas too! These are, in fact, Santa's elves and he needs your help locating each one of them. Once you do, you get a nifty new [SantasHelper] title!

This thread is for those who need a little extra help finding all those elves for the KitPvP server. I will start out with a small hint about each elf, but if you need more than just a hint, click the spoiler tab for more help! (Guides for other servers will be coming soon, please be patient!)

Lastly, I want to thank the entire community for helping me find all these elves! There are some real tricky ones this year, and I'm sure some people out there will struggle to find some of these elves. So again, thanks to all who helped me make this guide to help others!

Other notes:
  • Right-click on Santa at spawn or type the command /santa in-game to check your elf count
  • Once you find an elf, right-click them to register them as found
  • Type the command /elf in-game to see what elves you have found/not found
Locations:

Jingle: Check the enchanting area.
After typing /spawn in-game, turn right to see the enchanting area. Jingle is in the corner by some presents.
Coordinates: 112 121 -34

Nick: Check the pool area in the lounge.
Go left from /spawn to enter the Armory, go up the stairs to the Lounge, and turn right when you reach the Staff Only door. Follow the path until you see a room to the right. This room has a pool and Nick is in the life ring.
Coordinates: 105 129 16

Pixie: This elf just loves to dance! You bet this elf will be somewhere on the dance floor!
Go left from /spawn to enter the Armory, go up the stairs to the Lounge, turn left when you reach the Staff Only door. Follow the stairs down and you will see Pixie on the glass dance floor.
Coordinates: 157 127 -9

Joy: This elf has quite the view of the entire PvP arena! They must be really high up somewhere. If you listen carefully, you can hear distant caroling coming from above /spawn...
This elf is at the very top of the mountain the spawn area is in. You will need to parkour your way up the mountain, or you can use ender pearls. A good starting point will be the ledges to the left and right just before you step on the gold pressure plates for the arena.
Coordinates: 130 191 0

Carol: Check the church in the arena.
Make sure you're prepared for some PVP! As the gold pressure plates will randomly teleport you, locating the church may be tough. Click this link to see where the church is located. This building has multiple floors. Carol will be on the podium which is on the middle floor.
Coordinates: -26 60 -35

Holly: Check the barn in the arena.
Make sure you're prepared for some PVP! As the gold pressure plates will randomly teleport you, locating the barn may be tough. Click this link to see where the barn is located. When you are in this building, climb up the ladders to the loft to find Holly.
Coordinates: 60 55 -99

Tinsel: Check the windmill in the arena.You will need an ender pearl for this one!
Make sure you're prepared for some PVP! As the gold pressure plates will randomly teleport you, locating the windmill may be tough. Click this link to see where the windmill is located. Climb the ladder to the top of the windmill and you will end up on a balcony. Use an ender pearl to teleport to the roof of the windmill and you will see Tinsel standing on one of the sails.
Coordinates: 64 79 -50

Frost: Check the flowing lava at the bottom of the mountain around the snowy area in the arena.
Make sure you're prepared for some PVP! As the gold pressure plates will randomly teleport you, locating the lava flows may be tough. Click this link to see where the correct lava flows are. Frost will be on the ice close to the lava.
Coordinates: -2 52 -137