2020 Manacube Election Results (UPDATED) (ACCURATE) *storytime*

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Well folks, I think we all knew Dacon would win, but who could predict this landslide?

RESULTS
T3. Caseyclosed - 0 votes
T3. Cherilyns - 0 votes
T3. Jacon - 0 votes
T3. TTuller - 0 votes

T3. Dadcon - 0 votes
2. Laney - 1 vote
1. Dacon - 123 votes

DATA
Screenshot_20200402-221710.jpg

Screenshot_20200402-221807.jpg

Screenshot_20200402-221733.jpg

THANK YOU!

It's a hard time for all of us. We're stuck at home, most of us trying to adapt to a new school/work routine, and we have a lot of time on our hands. It's easy to be distracted by all the terrible news we see on in the news and on social media. It's been a few weeks now that Jacon and Dadcon have been bantering back and forth about the election, but I saw this as an excellent opportunity to take it a step further. My intention was to use this election as a means to bring the community together, if in a detached and slightly confusing way, and I think that it was a success. I hope that it was fun for people to vote, and I hope it was fun for the candidates. Even though there were a few blips along the way, I had a ton of fun collecting the data and setting up the polls.

Thank you to Dacon for solidifying this and making it a little more "official" then I ever could have. Thanks to Jacon and Dadcon for starting all this, largely at their own expense, and thank you to the other candidates - Laney, Casey, Cher, and Tuller - for participating! Thanks to the staff for letting us get away with all these spammy threads and not intervening (which you certainly could've!). And thanks to the 124 real people - one hundred and twenty four! - who actually voted! That's so damn cool!

Sorry for being so sappy, but I'm really happy this worked out. I hope no one is disappointed by anything - where they placed, what the data showed, or if they missed a chance to vote.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Thanks for organizing this Tas, this was extremely entertaining :) congrats Dacon for keeping ownership of ManaCube!

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
***Thanks to Jacon for starting all this

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
***Thanks to Jacon for starting all this
You're right. I took this too far and made it about myself. It was your idea and your fun, and I turned it into something it was never meant to be. I felt like I should follow through with it today, but what I've realised is that I wish I could go back to a week ago and not create a polling site. This was the lovechild of Jacon and Dadcon, not of Tas.

That's not a joke and not sarcasm, so I'm sorry.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
You're right. I took this too far and made it about myself. It was your idea and your fun, and I turned it into something it was never meant to be. I felt like I should follow through with it today, but what I've realised is that I wish I could go back to a week ago and not create a polling site. This was the lovechild of Jacon and Dadcon, not of Tas.

That's not a joke and not sarcasm, so I'm sorry.
What are you on about. I just meant it was my idea and dadcon helped me popularize it. Chill Lady! Chill!

- stay tuned for my huge news tho.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
ayyyyyyyyy I got 1 vote!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SOMEONE LIKES ME I NO LONGER FEEL DEPRESSED AND LONELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Purp you are SO smart!