2020 Manacube Election Results

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This long and exciting week has come to a close, and I am pleased to announce the winner of the 2020 Official Manacube Elections.

RESULTS

6. Laney- 1 vote
T4. Caseyclosed - 12 votes
T4. Jacon - 12 votes
3. Dadcon - 20 votes
2. Dacon - 30 votes
1. TTuller - 49 votes

Count of Cast your vote.png

* Even after my warning, there was continued suspicious behaviour - see 30 consecutive votes for Jacon, within the space of 20 minutes, all from non-ranked users, continuing even after I removed the link from the forums. Due to this, I removed a huge amount of votes from Jacon's results. Without these measures, he would have won with 65% of the vote.

EXTRAPOLATIONS

The ELITE rank was very represented in the polls, owning 48.4% of all votes. Second was no rank, with 22.6%.
Count of What rank are you on the server_.png

Olympus really showed its support for the election, responsible for 39.5% of all votes. Second was Parkour, with 21.8%.
Count of What server do you have the most hours on_.png

Dacon was the furthest-reaching candidate, whose best-performing server only represented 23.3% of his votes.
DACON server.png

And Casey stayed closest to home - take a look at this graph!
CASEY server.png

Dadcon appealed to the widest group of people. He was all across the ranks board.
DADCON rank.png

Jacon, however, did not.
JACON rank.png

All data is uploaded in the following post.

THANK YOU!

It's a hard time for all of us. We're stuck at home, most of us trying to adapt to a new school/work routine, and we have a lot of time on our hands. It's easy to be distracted by all the terrible news we see on in the news and on social media. It's been a few weeks now that Jacon and Dadcon have been bantering back and forth about the election, but I saw this as an excellent opportunity to take it a step further. My intention was to use this election as a means to bring the community together, if in a detached and slightly confusing way, and I think that it was a success. I hope that it was fun for people to vote, and I hope it was fun for the candidates. Even though there were a few blips along the way, I had a ton of fun collecting the data and setting up the polls.

Thank you to Dacon for solidifying this and making it a little more "official" then I ever could have. Thanks to Jacon and Dadcon for starting all this, largely at their own expense, and thank you to the other candidates - Laney, Casey, Cher, and Tuller - for participating! Thanks to the staff for letting us get away with all these spammy threads and not intervening (which you certainly could've!). And thanks to the 124 real people - one hundred and twenty four! - who actually voted! That's so damn cool!

Sorry for being so sappy, but I'm really happy this worked out. I hope no one is disappointed by anything - where they placed, what the data showed, or if they missed a chance to vote.

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
VOTER DATA

Laney - 1 vote
LANEY.jpg

Casey - 12 votes
CASEY.jpg

Jacon - 12 votes*
JACON.jpg

Dadcon - 20 votes
DADCON.jpg

Dacon - 30 votes
DACON.jpg

TTuller - 49 votes
TULLER.jpg

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
RANK DATA

No rank
NON.jpg

VIP
VIP.jpg

VIP+
VIP+.jpg

MVP
MVP.jpg

MVP+
MVP+.jpg

ELITE
ELITE.jpg

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
SERVER DATA

Factions/KitPvP
KIT.jpg

Skyblock/Islands
SKYBLOCK.jpg

Creative
CREATIVE.jpg

Survival
SURVIVAL.jpg

Parkour
PARKOUR.jpg

Olympus
OLY.jpg

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
GG @TTuller Proves that Aether is the best <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
FALSE, I donated all 20 of my votes to @Dacon making him the winner do not falsify info
Unfortunately you were too late - the polls had already closed and the winner been determined. It was a very selfless offer of you, nonetheless.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
FELLOW NON-OLYMPIANS:

It has become apparent to me that the vote was primarily decided solely by the outcome of only Olympus, Skyblock, Islands, Factions and KitPvP voters. As a proud ManaCubian sharing citizenship between Parkour and Survival, I will not stand for my leader being decided by a minority of elite Olympians. Because of this tragedy I have decided to start the secession of Parkour, Survival and Creative. Protests shall begin in the capital spawn of Parkour and we shall be writing up a declaration of independence shortly. Thank you and good bye

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
FELLOW NON-OLYMPIANS:

It has become apparent to me that the vote was primarily decided solely by the outcome of only Olympus, Skyblock, Islands, Factions and KitPvP voters. As a proud ManaCubian sharing citizenship between Parkour and Survival, I will not stand for my leader being decided by a minority of elite Olympians. Because of this tragedy I have decided to start the secession of Parkour, Survival and Creative. Protests shall begin in the capital spawn of Parkour and we shall be writing up a declaration of independence shortly. Thank you and good bye
HES ONLY PLAYED AETHER, WE ARE SCREWEED

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
FELLOW NON-OLYMPIANS:

YES WE WILL OVERTHROW TULLER