2020 Manacube Election Results

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
As the re-elected owner of ManaCube I have decided to give TTuller an official pardon to his crimes that are currently under investigation
damn that seems not suspicous at all....
Hmmm, well GG on Owner Dacon
-Official Dacon Fan Club Leader

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
This long and exciting week has come to a close, and I am pleased to announce the winner of the 2020 Official Manacube Elections.

RESULTS

6. Laney- 1 vote
T4. Caseyclosed - 12 votes
T4. Jacon - 12 votes
3. Dadcon - 20 votes
2. Dacon - 30 votes
1. TTuller - 49 votes

View attachment 24933

* Even after my warning, there was continued suspicious behaviour - see 30 consecutive votes for Jacon, within the space of 20 minutes, all from non-ranked users, continuing even after I removed the link from the forums. Due to this, I removed a huge amount of votes from Jacon's results. Without these measures, he would have won with 65% of the vote.

EXTRAPOLATIONS

The ELITE rank was very represented in the polls, owning 48.4% of all votes. Second was no rank, with 22.6%.
View attachment 24934

Olympus really showed its support for the election, responsible for 39.5% of all votes. Second was Parkour, with 21.8%. View attachment 24935

Dacon was the furthest-reaching candidate, whose best-performing server only represented 23.3% of his votes.
View attachment 24936

And Casey stayed closest to home - take a look at this graph!
View attachment 24937

Dadcon appealed to the widest group of people. He was all across the ranks board.
View attachment 24938

Jacon, however, did not.
View attachment 24939

All data is uploaded in the following post.

THANK YOU!

It's a hard time for all of us. We're stuck at home, most of us trying to adapt to a new school/work routine, and we have a lot of time on our hands. It's easy to be distracted by all the terrible news we see on in the news and on social media. It's been a few weeks now that Jacon and Dadcon have been bantering back and forth about the election, but I saw this as an excellent opportunity to take it a step further. My intention was to use this election as a means to bring the community together, if in a detached and slightly confusing way, and I think that it was a success. I hope that it was fun for people to vote, and I hope it was fun for the candidates. Even though there were a few blips along the way, I had a ton of fun collecting the data and setting up the polls.

Thank you to Dacon for solidifying this and making it a little more "official" then I ever could have. Thanks to Jacon and Dadcon for starting all this, largely at their own expense, and thank you to the other candidates - Laney, Casey, Cher, and Tuller - for participating! Thanks to the staff for letting us get away with all these spammy threads and not intervening (which you certainly could've!). And thanks to the 124 real people - one hundred and twenty four! - who actually voted! That's so damn cool!

Sorry for being so sappy, but I'm really happy this worked out. I hope no one is disappointed by anything - where they placed, what the data showed, or if they missed a chance to vote.
You are such a clown bruh you removed my votes and came up with a sad excuse, I was ‘recruiting’ by sending people the link all night mostly on skyblock and parkour. If you want to ruin all the fun just because “your boy” TTuller can win then yeah I gotchu (; all at the expense of your dignity @Tasses

Last edited:

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
FELLOW NON-OLYMPIANS:

It has become apparent to me that the vote was primarily decided solely by the outcome of only Olympus, Skyblock, Islands, Factions and KitPvP voters. As a proud ManaCubian sharing citizenship between Parkour and Survival, I will not stand for my leader being decided by a minority of elite Olympians. Because of this tragedy I have decided to start the secession of Parkour, Survival and Creative. Protests shall begin in the capital spawn of Parkour and we shall be writing up a declaration of independence shortly. Thank you and good bye
We shall rise!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Darn it I lost! :( Come to tomorrows party btw! Theres a thread about it!