3 things you should do before rebirthing

Sev75

VIP
6_9_
6_9_
VIP
Ratings
So you are finally God Rank and you have nearly that 75mil for the Hades challenge.

After you rebirth you start again at [Slave]

Here are some things you should do before you rebirth to boost your rankups!

-Build Farms
Farms like cactus are a great way to get some money cheap.
Stay on your plot when you're afk

-Save up your Vote Chests
Vote Chests have a chance for money wich is also a good boost after rebirthing

-Save some diamonds/iron/emeralds
In higher mines you get them fairly easy so you can save up some of them and sell them after rebirth when you hit the specific mine.

I hope this thread is helping you

[I'm not a native English speaker sorry for grammar issues]

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
So you are finally God Rank and you have nearly that 75mil for the Hades challenge.

After you rebirth you start again at [Slave]

Here are some things you should do before you rebirth to boost your rankups!

-Build Farms
Farms like cactus are a great way to get some money cheap.
Stay on your plot when you're afk

-Save up your Vote Chests
Vote Chests have a chance for money wich is also a good boost after rebirthing

-Save some diamonds/iron/emeralds
In higher mines you get them fairly easy so you can save up some of them and sell them after rebirth when you hit the specific mine.

I hope this thread is helping you

[I'm not a native English speaker sorry for grammar issues]
I agree 100% with the farms, as they can turn wonderful profit. (Animal farms cost a lot to start but they do make more than a cactus farm.) However, saving up vote chests and saving the diamonds/etc, is not worth it IMO. Vote chests never give much money so while it may seem worth it in the beginning, it truly isn't. As for Diamonds/etc, you can just mine when you get to those ranks as you need to be those ranks anyway to sell.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
When I started on Mana, I originally went to Prison. Later on, I switched over to Survival but if I start to play Olympus again I'll have to test these suggestions out as I'm a Demi-God currently (haven't rebirthed yet). Thanks for the tips! ^_^

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
As for Diamonds/etc, you can just mine when you get to those ranks as you need to be those ranks anyway to sell.
Agreed. I made it to GOD rank in 6 hours playtime on Olympus. Took another 1.5hours to get the 75M for Hades (upgrading my pick at every opportunity) and then rebirthed. At this point I still did not have a plot and was unsure of where to go to next so I started mining again. I probably played several more hours before finally creating a plot and putting some chests there for storage. I decided that I would go for the Hermes rebirth next as I had nothing else to work with. The grind to 185 exp levels granted me with almost 200M in cash and 400k in mana. I spent the mana on my pick and a few things from the /ah. Since you lose your money/cash I bought Pig Spawners and a bunch of hoppers and TNT. Biggest thing about rebirthing is to ensure that you spend all the extra money above 25M.

VoidSamusss

MVP+
Voidoro
Voidoro
MVP+
Ratings
29 2
I agree with Eternal, saving up items such as vote crates/diamonds and emeralds etc will not profit for you in any way. This is due to you not being able to sell them until you get to the specific mine you took them from anyway, therefore, they are unable to give you any profit as by that time you will need A LOT of emeralds/diamonds to even make a fraction of amount of process towards the next rank; same with the vote crates.
All in all, good idea with the farms; a cactus farm was what i made first (as soon as i got to farmer) as its steady income that will assist you in later game. :) :D