4 more hub discoveries to go... Hints? <3

Edit: Only ONE remains! The Infamous Build Team Room!

OLD -- I've grinded countless hours (about 3) and managed to discover not 50, but 32 of the 36 discovery locations.
I am asking for hints where the following 4 locations are for those who know of their location. I found them all so far without any help whatsoever.

- Bank heist tunnel (I spent 20+ minutes looking everywhere around the bank and Jail and concluded its not there and moved on)
- Illuminati meeting
- Build team room
- Industry secret

I'd prefer hints but if you want to straight up tell me step by step, its ok but takes longer.

Last edited:

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Pho the industry secret is behind a painting in either the hat or cand store, forgot
I can confirm it's in the candy store! (I was missing that discovery too haha)

BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
Hello! I can give you hints for three of them
The industry secret as said by others is in the candy store behind a painting.
The Illuminati meeting, if you go behind the water to choose a game mode, to the left should be a few houses, there is a drop behind a painting.
And the bank heist, which in my opinion was the hardest is near the bank but further back. It is in an alleyway type of place, with cobble stairs, there is a ladder going down.
If you need help finding these feel free to message me! I will let you know if I find the build team area as well :p

Thanks! :)

On my screen, the painting wasn't there for the illuminati meeting. It was just a whole in the wall. There was also nobody at the table. I am in 1.12.2 if that affects anything.

wclfy

earldeuce
earldeuce
Ratings
Hey Phos4us,
I haven’t found those neither, but I wish you luck finding them :D
I’m pretty sure you will find them all

¡Hope you have a good day!
okay this is completely unrelated but omg you like billie too!?

I've still to find Secret Restaurant, Bank Heist Tunnel (I followed BlueRaspberries' hints and I got nowhere), Hidden Treasure, and Dungeon. Any hints or tips are welcome!

EDIT: I've found Dungeon and Bank Heist Tunnel

Last edited:
You can find Build Team Room at the beginning of the spawn parkour, just pay attention to anything kind of weird.

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
I no longer have 4, and I'm going to be making a guide @-@
Please let me know if you do make a guide! I was planning on making one as well, but maybe I could help contribute to yours instead haha :)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Ratings
I still have no idea on how to get to the Illuminati Meeting. I tried going to the left and look in the house, but I don't know what painting I should go through. can someone take a picture of the house?

and about the Bank Heist Tunnel, I don't know where to look either...

Also, I still need to find:
- Tylers Secret
- Club
- Secret Resturant

EDIT: I found the Bank Heist Tunnel, and the Club, only 3 to go!

Last edited: