Ratings
15 3
----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
_C4OnYourDoor_

How old are you?
17 Turning 18 in September

Country or Timezone
Australian Eastern Daylight Time Time zone in Melbourne VIC (GMT+11)

What is your Discord username?
Jacko (#2855)

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
None, purely because im only playing prison at the moment but i am experienced with past servers and using schematica and world edit. If i was accepted i would definitely spend more time on the server to enhance my skills more

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I dont mind whether i work individually or in a team. I like to work in a team to get good ideas off people and we can bounce ideas all around but i like individual because then i am able to do how i like it and make sure no mistakes are made

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
I like to make medieval builds and big and complex builds (Check my plot on Prison) but i also like a massive project that i can make over a period of time

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
Yes (Not much but i do know of it and how to use the basics of it)

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
I have been part of build teams before
I was builder on EpicOPPrison, before it shut down along with some small time servers in my part time

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
I dont have an album link sorry

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Hello C4,
Thank you for applying to join the Build Team. We've discussed your application and have unfortunately decided to deny you. This decision is mainly based on your lack of a portfolio. To increase your chances of being accepted in the future, I recommend you work on adding more builds.
Good luck!