_Liljxd's intro:D

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
Hello everyone, I am _Liljxd, or Jack irl, I joined this server about 2 days ago, and I mostly play kitpvp here. I am in my sophomore year of high school right now, so I will be most active on weekends, but I'll occasionally play on weekdays if I have enough time. Apart from Minecraft I watch anime and enjoy playing osu(im bad 5 digit). So ya that's a little about me, and I strive to have a good relationship with you all.

Thank you so much for reading :D

-_LilJxd

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
Greetings Jack, It's nice to meet you welcome to the server, if you want you can find me on skyblock Aztec.
Noted. Thank you for reading my intro:D

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
Welcome!

I know that you said you main KitPVP but I strongly encourage that you come on over to Parkour sometime and hang out!

Cheers!
Nick
I sure will! Thank you for reading my intro:D

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hello everyone, I am _Liljxd, or Jack irl, I joined this server about 2 days ago, and I mostly play kitpvp here. I am in my sophomore year of high school right now, so I will be most active on weekends, but I'll occasionally play on weekdays if I have enough time. Apart from Minecraft I watch anime and enjoy playing osu(im bad 5 digit). So ya that's a little about me, and I strive to have a good relationship with you all.

Thank you so much for reading :D

-_LilJxd
Hey there!Welcome to manacube! As everyone said, KitPvP is great, but pop in over to Oasis Skyblock and say hello! How do you like high school so far? Whats your favorite class? I hope you have a great time on Manacube, and see you around!
Best,
WingsOfFyre

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
Hey there!Welcome to manacube! As everyone said, KitPvP is great, but pop in over to Oasis Skyblock and say hello! How do you like high school so far? Whats your favorite class? I hope you have a great time on Manacube, and see you around!
Best,
WingsOfFyre
Heya WingsOfFyre, thank you for reading my intro, and I will be sure to check out skyblock today :D
High school is sure one heck of a ride with all the homework and tests, but I enjoy the freedom it gives you during school. My favorite class so far has to be history. The French revolution is so crazy and exciting to learn about! Thank you so much for asking, and I'll see you in skyblock!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Heya WingsOfFyre, thank you for reading my intro, and I will be sure to check out skyblock today :D
High school is sure one heck of a ride with all the homework and tests, but I enjoy the freedom it gives you during school. My favorite class so far has to be history. The French revolution is so crazy and exciting to learn about! Thank you so much for asking, and I'll see you in skyblock!
Hey there! I'm pretty active in chat, and if you see my name pass through, feel free to say hi! I'd agree with you there. I think its a great experience all around. No problem!

Best,
Wings

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Nice to meet you Jack, I hope that your having a good time on the ManaCube forums and I wish you the best of luck on your forum journey.
- TheProTroller