A Complete Olympus Enchantment Guide [PART 1]

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
An Encyclopedic Guide to Custom Enchants on Olympus

Please like this post as it took a long time to write!

Normal Minecraft Enchantments
Aqua Affinity
Max Level: 1
Highest Known Level: 10
Can be applied to: Helmets
Effect: Speeds up how fast you can mine underwater.

Aqua Affinity can be obtained in Olympus through enchanting a helmet at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop. Aqua affinity is uncommon as it is not applied to any /kit helmet and is therefore slightly rarer, however the Santa Hat found in the christmas chest in 2018 had aqua affinity 10.

Bane of Arthropods
Max Level: 5
Highest Known Level: 5
Can be applied to: Swords and Axes
Effect: Increases attack damage against arthropods (Cave Spider, Spider, Endermite, Silverfish)

Bane of Arthropods is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting an axe or a sword at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop. Bane of arthropods is uncommon as it is not applied to any /kit sword and is therefore slightly rarer, bane of arthropods also won't be as useful due to the lack of arthropods on Olympus. Cave spider spawners can be obtained through free world however.

Blast Protection
Max Level: 4
Can be applied to: All Armour Pieces
Effect: Reduces blast and explosion damage

Blast Protection is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting any piece of armour at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop. Blast Protection is uncommon as it is not applied to any /kit armour, nor any crate armour and is therefore slightly rarer, blast protection also won't be as useful due to tnt being disabled on Olympus, maybe it can protect you from some vicious /kittycannons though. Blast Protection 10 can be found on the Santa Pants in the christmas chest in 2018.

Depth Strider
Max Level: 3
Can be applied to: Boots
Effect: Speeds up how fast you move underwater.

Depth Strider is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting boots at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop. Depth Strider is not on any /kit boots but Depth Strider 5 can be found on the Legendary Boots in the legendary chest at /warp crates.

Efficiency
Highest Known Level: 99
Can be applied to: Pickaxes, Shovels, Axes, and Shears
Effect: Increases mining speed

Efficiency is possible to get through enchanting a pickaxe, shovel, or axe through an enchantment table. However, it is much easier to get efficiency through holding the item and using /exchange or /upgrade. There you can upgrade efficiency to level 99 on any axe, shovel, pickaxe or shears. Max efficiency from nothing will cost 990000 mana.

Feather Falling
Effect: Reduces fall and teleportation damage

Feather Falling is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting boots at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop. Feather falling can be found at level 10 on the Santa Boots in the christmas chest in 2018.

Fire Aspect
Max Level: 2
Highest Known Level: 3
Can be applied to: Swords
Effect: Sets the attacked entity on fire.

Fire Aspect is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting a sword at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop. Fire aspect can be found at level 3 on the MVP+ kit sword.

Fire Protection
Can be applied to: Armour
Effect: Reduces damage caused by fire and lava

Fire Protection is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting armour at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop. Fire Protection can be found at level 10 on all the Santa Armour in the christmas chest in 2018.

Flame
Highest Known Level: 1
Can be applied to: Bows
Effect: Turns arrows into flaming arrows

Flame is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting a bow at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop.

Fortune
Highest Known Level: 25
Can be applied to: Pickaxes, Axes, Shovels
Effect: Increases block drops from mining

Fortune is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting a pickaxe at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop, but it is more common to hold the item and upgrade Fortune through /upgrade and /exchange, the max level you can get through upgrading fortune is 25. It will cost 390000 mana to upgrade a normal diamond pickaxe to max fortune.

Frost Walker
Effect: Freezes water into ice so that you can walk on it

Frost Walker is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting boots at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop. Frost Walker is not on any /kit boots but Frost Walker 5 can be found on the Legendary Boots in the legendary chest at /warp crates.

Infinity
Effect: Shoots an infinite amount of arrows

Infinity is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting bows at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop.

Knockback
Highest Known Level: 2
Effect: Increases knockback dealt

Knockback is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting swords at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop.

Looting
Can be applied to: Sword
Effect: Increases amount of loot dropped when mobs are killed

Knockback is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting swords at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop.

Luck of the Sea
Can be applied to: Fishing Rods
Effect: Increases chances of catching valuable items

Luck of the Sea is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting fishing rods at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop.

Lure
Can be applied to: Fishing Rods
Effect: Increases the rate of fish biting your hook

Lure is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting fishing rods at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop.

Mending
Can be applied to: Anything
Effect: Uses xp to mend your tools, weapons and armour

Mending is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting anything at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop. Mending is rare to get by enchanting but it is possible!

Power
Effect: Increases damage dealt by bows

Power is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting bows at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop.

Projectile Projection
Effect: Shoots an infinite amount of arrows

Infinity is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting armour at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop. Projectile Protection 10 can be found on the Santa Suit which was found in the christmas chest at spawn in 2018.

Protection
Effect: General protection against attacks, fire, lava, and falling

Protection is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting armour at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop. Protection 10 could be found on the Santa Armour in the christmas chest at spawn in 2018.

Punch
Highest Known Level: 2
Effect: Increases knockback dealt by bows

Punch is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting bows at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop.

Respiration
Can be applied to: Helmets
Effect: Extends underwater breathing

Respiration is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting a helmet at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop.

Sharpness
Effect: Increases attack damage dealt

Sharpness is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting swords at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop.

Silk Touch
Can be applied to: Pickaxes, Axes, Shovels
Effect: Blocks dropped from a tool using silk touch will be the actual block mined

Silk Touch is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting pickaxes, axes or shovels at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop.

Smite
Effect: Increases attack damage to undead mobs

Smite is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting swords at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop.

Thorns
Effect: Causes damage to attackers

Thorns is possible to get in Olympus through enchanting armour at an enchantment table which can be bought from /shop.

Normal Manacube Enchantments
Haste
Max Level: 20
Highest Known Level: 20
Can be applied to: Pickaxes
Effect: Speeds up how fast you mine / swing speed

Haste can be bought from /exchange or /upgrade for 700 mana * the current level per level. To max haste from a normal diamond pick it would cost 147000 mana. Haste is not that useful after a certain point as you already insta-break everything. Haste will speed up mining even if the correct tool is not being used.

Haste can also be found in yellow from some long-term players of manacube olympus! Haste used to be a custom enchant which was yellow when applied, when it was added to /exchange, you could upgrade the haste level but it would remain yellow.

Explosive
Effect: Explosive blows up surrounding blocks of wherever you mine.

Explosive can be bought from /exchange or /upgrade for 60000. The blocks that Explosive mines are affected by your pickaxe's fortune level, but do not grant mana. I would advise against explosive unless you are mana rich as you will not get any mana from the exploded blocks, you can't use your pick in your plot, and 60000 mana is a lot for starting players.

AutoBlocking
Effect: Automatically condenses dust/ores into their corresponding blocks. This happens when your inventory becomes full.

Autoblocking can be bought from /exchange or /upgrade for 35000. Autoblocking is considered much worse than autosell and not many players would vouch for its purchase. It is probably a waste of mana as the blocks sell less for the dust. Autoblocking can coexist with autosell, however autosell will usually override and it will sell. I have a pickaxe with both and 99% of the time, autosell will sell before autoblocking takes place, but sometimes blocks will be made before they are sold.

Speed
Effect: Speed increases how fast you can walk/run/fly

Speed can be bought from /exchange or /upgrade for 5000*the current level per level. Currently I would recommend against buying speed as if you stop holding the pickaxe it will likely glitch and you will rubberband until you hold it again or relog.

AutoSell
Effect: AutoSell automatically sells mined blocks when your inventory becomes full.

Autosell can be bought from /exchange or /upgrade for 35000. Autosell is much better than autoblocking. Autosell takes away the need to constantly /sell and get that annoying notification, and it is very useful. Autoblocking can coexist with autosell, however autosell will usually override and it will sell. I have a pickaxe with both and 99% of the time, autosell will sell before autoblocking takes place, but sometimes blocks will be made before they are sold.

Unfortunately, due to the 25000 character limit to forum posts, I must split this into parts. Click here to check out Part 2!

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Yet again, another high-quality, informative guide. Thanks again for taking the time to create these. I believe I speak on behalf of the community when I say these will really come in handy for new players, and players who still don't really understand the enchantments.

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
Honestly thank you. I have no idea what the levels are and this seriously helped me.
Yet again, another high-quality, informative guide. Thanks again for taking the time to create these. I believe I speak on behalf of the community when I say these will really come in handy for new players, and players who still don't really understand the enchantments.
Thank you both for the comments! ;D

Danny__

Ratings
I don't know how they haven't begged you to become staff yet because these forum posts are getting better and better, let alone the in game help. Thanks for the info, I'm always trying to find info on the enchants and its nice to have them all in one place (or two :D).

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
I don't know how they haven't begged you to become staff yet because these forum posts are getting better and better, let alone the in game help. Thanks for the info, I'm always trying to find info on the enchants and its nice to have them all in one place (or two :D).
Thank you! I made a staff application yesterday so I can only hope for the best :D