A Complete Olympus Enchantment Guide [PART 2]

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
An Encyclopedic Guide to Custom Enchants on Olympus - The Sequel

Please like this post as it took a long time to write!

Manacube Custom Enchantments
Enlightened
Max Level: 4
Highest Known Level: 4
Can be applied to: Armour
Effect: Has a chance to heal you when being attacked

Enlightened can be obtained through getting a legendary enchantment book on /ce for 120 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get an enlightened book which can be combined with an enlightened book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach enlightened 4, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Enlightened has a percentage based chance depending on the enchantment level to heal you a certain amount of hearts upon taking damage which is also dependent on the enchantment level.

Overload
Max Level: 1
Highest Known Level: 1
Effect: Overload increases your maximum hearts by 4

Overload can be obtained through getting a rare enchantment book on /ce for 80 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get an overload book.

Overload will increase your maximum hearts from 10 to 14 when applied to any piece of armour. Overload does not stack with other pieces of overload armour however, two pieces of armour having overload will not give 18 hearts, it is capped at 14.

Flame Guard
Effect: Gives permanent fire resistance

Flame Guard can be obtained through getting a common enchantment book on /ce for 40 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a flame guard book.

Flame Guard's effects are very simple: you get a permanent fire resistance effect which means you will not take damage from lava or fire.

Anti-Gravity
Max Level: 5
Highest Known Level: 5
Can be applied to: Boots
Effect: Gives a jump boost effect

Anti-Gravity can be obtained through getting a rare enchantment book on /ce for 80 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get an anti-gravity book which can be combined with an anti-gravity book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach anti-gravity 5, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Anti-Gravity's effects consist of a stronger jump boost the higher the level of enchantment is. Anti-Gravity 5 will give extremely high jumps. This custom enchant is one of the more expensive enchants, however I find it quite annoying so I am not sure why!

Mermaid
Can be applied to: Helmets
Effect: Indefinite water breathing

Mermaid can be obtained through getting a common enchantment book on /ce for 40 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a mermaid book which can be combined with a mermaid book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach mermaid 5, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Mermaid should not be able to go to level 5 logistically as level 5 mermaid gives no advantage over mermaid 1, they both give unlimited water supply.

Drunk
Max Level: 3
Highest Known Level: 3
Effect: Drunk gives you strength but you receive mining fatigue and slowness

Drunk can be obtained through getting a common enchantment book on /ce for 40 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a drunk book which can be combined with a drunk book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach drunk 3, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Each level of drunk increases the level of slowness, fatigue, and strength. Level 3 being: Slowness 4, Mining Fatigue 2, and Strength 3. Drunk does not stack with other armour pieces, and having it on multiple pieces will have no effect.

Freeze
Effect: Gives a slowness effect to your attacker

Freeze can be obtained through getting a rare enchantment book on /ce for 80 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a freeze book which can be combined with a freeze book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach freeze 3, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Each level of freeze increases the level of slowness. Freeze does not stack with other armour pieces, and having it on multiple pieces will have no effect.

Glowing
Can be applied to: Helmets
Effect: Night Vision effect

Glowing can be obtained through getting a common enchantment book on /ce for 40 levels of xp.

Glowing will give a night vision effect and can only be applied to helmets.

Gears
Can be applied to: Boots
Effect: Gears increases your speed

Gears can be obtained through getting a rare enchantment book on /ce for 80 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a gears book which can be combined with a gears book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach gears 4, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Gears increases speed, but will sometimes glitch and teleport you back.

Tamer
Effect: Spawns wolves to help you in battle

Tamer can be obtained through getting a rare enchantment book on /ce for 80 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a tamer book which can be combined with a tamer book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach tamer 3, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Tamer spawns wolves when you get hit and the wolves are supposed to attack players, however they often don't work

Headless
Can be applied to: Swords
Effect: Has a chance to drop the heads of people killed with a sword with this enchant

Headless can be obtained through getting a legendary enchantment book on /ce for 120 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a headless book which can be combined with a headless book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach headless 5, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Headless has a percentage based chance depending on the enchantment level to drop a killed player's head on their death.

Viper
Effect: Gives a poison effect to everyone attacked by a sword with viper.

Viper can be obtained through getting a common enchantment book on /ce for 40 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a viper book.

Viper gives a poison effect to players attacked with a sword with this enchant.

Inquisitive
Effect: Gives more xp from mobs killed

Inquisitive can be obtained through getting a rare enchantment book on /ce for 80 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get an inquisitive book which can be combined with an inquisitive book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach inquisitive 3, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Inquisitive gives more xp from mobs killed, with more xp the higher the inquisitive enchant level you have.

Rage
Effect: Increases damage with consecutive strikes.

Rage can be obtained through getting a legendary enchantment book on /ce for 120 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a rage book which can be combined with a rage book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach rage 3, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Rage increases damage with consecutive hits to people, with more damage per level of enchant.

Snare
Effect: Gives your attacked player a slowness and mining fatigue effect.

Snare can be obtained through getting a rare enchantment book on /ce for 80 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a snare book which can be combined with a snare book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach snare 4, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Snare will apply a slowness and mining fatigue effect to a player attacked with a sword with this enchant on it. The strength of the effect increases with the level of the enchant.

SkillSwipe
Effect: Has a chance to steal xp from your opponent

Skillswipe can be obtained through completing the 'Hermes' Challenge' rebirth on /rebirth by getting 125000 XP and rebirthing. This will grant some skillswipe books which can then be combined at /warp blacksmith to get a higher level. It is reported that you can combine these up to level 5, but I have not seen this personally, if you have seen a skillswipe 5 book, tell me!

Skillswipe has a chance to steal xp from your opponent when you hit them.

Multi-Arrow
Can be applied to: Bows
Effect: Has a chance to shoot multiple arrows.

Multi-Arrow can be obtained through getting a rare enchantment book on /ce for 80 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a multi-arrow book which can be combined with a multi-arrow book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach multi-arrow 4, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Multi-Arrow has a chance to shoot multiple arrows with the chance increasing per level. (I am unsure about whether higher levels also gives more arrows, please comment answers!)

Doctor
Effect: Has a chance to heal a player when hit by an arrow

Doctor can be obtained through getting a common enchantment book on /ce for 40 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a doctor book which can be combined with a doctor book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach doctor 4, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Doctor has a chance to heal players when hit by an arrow, I don't know whether it heals you when you hit someone, or the person hit, please comment if you do know!

Pull
Effect: Has a chance to pull opponents towards you when they are hit with an arrow

Pull can be obtained through getting a rare enchantment book on /ce for 80 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a pull book which can be combined with a pull book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach pull 4, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Pull is very simple and just has a chance to drag a player you hit with an arrow of a bow that has been enchanted with pull towards you, I am not sure whether the strength of the drag increases with levels, or just the percentage... please comment if you know.

Blessed
Can be applied to: Axes
Effect: Has a chance to remove all negative effects from yourself when you hit someone

Blessed can be obtained through getting a legendary enchantment book on /ce for 120 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get a blessed book which can be combined with a blessed book of the same level at /warp blacksmith to eventually reach blessed 5, or you could get lucky and get it immediately.

Blessed has a chance which gets larger as the enchant level increases to wipe all negative effects from yourself when you hit someone. Blessed will not remove permanent effects from armour such as mining fatigue or slowness from drunk enchanted armour.

Experienced
Can be applied to: Pickaxes
Effect: Has a chance to give twice or more experience from mining

Experienced can be obtained through getting a legendary enchantment book on /ce for 120 levels of xp, you then have a chance to get an experienced book.

Experienced has a chance to give double the xp or sometimes more than double the xp of the blocks you were mining.

Hellforged
Can be applied to: Everything
Effect: Repairs items as you walk

Hellforged can be obtained through completing the 'Hephaestus' Challenge' rebirth after getting mining level 75 and rebirthing through /rebirth. Upon completion you will receive 3 hellforged books which can be applied to anything, these can be combined to reach hellforged 3, however hellforged 4 is the max

Hellforged has a chance which increases with the level of the enchant to repair the item it is applied on as you walk/fly around.

Manacube Unobtainable Enchantments
The enchantments I put into this category were based off of whether the item couldn't be obtained through the usual means, or is no longer obtainable. This is why blast is in here even though it was obtainable for a while.
Blast
Max Level: 2
Highest Known Level: 2
Effect: Explodes an area around the block you mined, making mining much faster.

Blast was obtainable in Spring 2018 through buying the bundle that was available at the time on the manacube store which included a shovel called 'Sunshine Shovel' that had blast on it. This could be removed with a black scroll and put on a pickaxe. There are very limited numbers of Sunshine Shovels however it is unknown how many there are.

In Christmas 2018, the Christmas Chest was unveiled which contained a rare drop of an Ice Pick which had blast 1 on it. This could also be removed with a black scroll and combined if wanted to form blast 2.

Blast is a very powerful enchantment, supplying mana from exploded blocks, unlike explosive, and it has a large explosion area, making it one of the most desirable and expensive enchantments.

Blast 1 clears a 3x3x1 area around the block you mined. Blast 2 clears a 3x3x2 area around the block you mined, however for its price, the general consensus is that blast 2 is not worth the money.

Telepathy
Effect: Automatically puts mined blocks into your inventory.

Telepathy is currently unobtainable but used to be obtainable. Telepathy was found inside the Spring Bundle in 2018 which included a 'Sunshine Shovel' that had telepathy on it. This could be removed by a black scroll and be put on a pickaxe.

Telepathy would automatically put blocks in your inventory when you mined them, which is the reason it is not in Olympus as this is already a feature in mines. This would prove useful in plots however.

Implants
Highest Known Level: ?
Effect: Replenishes nutrition upon movement

Implants is in the list of enchants possible to receive on the common enchantment book in /ce, however I believe it is impossible to get as I have opened many of these and have never got one.

Implants would replenish nutrition upon movement based on a percentage chance decided by the enchantment level.

If anyone does own this enchant please tell me!

Yellow Haste
Max Level: 20
Highest Known Level: 20
Effect: Increases mining speed / swing speed

Yellow haste was obtained through haste being a custom enchant early in Olympus and it was yellow upon application. When haste got added to /upgrade, the yellow haste could then be upgraded and would keep its yellow colour. Yellow haste is currently unobtainable but a few players do have it!

Yellow haste has the exact same effect as normal haste.

Acid Rain
Can be applied to: Armour?
Effect: Has a 1/45 chance every certain amount of seconds to apply poison 2 for 4 seconds to nearby players

Acid Rain is obtained through getting the Poseidon's Chestplate by completing the 'Poseidon's Challenge' rebirth by catching 150 fish and rebirthing. The chestplate has Acid Rain on it.

Acid Rain cannot be removed via a black scroll, and the effects are documented nowhere on manacube.

Acid rain's cooldown decreases by 5 seconds per level, however it is impossible to upgrade to level 2.

Storm Caller
Can be applied to: Armour?
Effect: Has a chance to strike the player attacking you.

Storm Caller is obtained through getting the Poseidon's Chestplate by completing the 'Poseidon's Challenge' rebirth by catching 150 fish and rebirthing. The chestplate has Storm Caller on it.

Storm Caller cannot be removed via a black scroll, and the effects are documented nowhere on manacube.

Storm Caller strikes a player who has hit you based on a chance which isn't known.

Warming
Max Level: ?
Can be applied to: Tools?
Effect: Unknown

Warming was obtained through buying the Spring Bundle in 2018 and it was found on the shovel called 'Sunshine Shovel' in this bundle. The shovel came with Warming V, however cannot be removed with a black scroll. This means that it is currently unknown what the effect of warming is.

That completes my complete guide to enchanting items on Olympus! Please tell me if I made any grammatical or factual errors in this as I am almost certain there will be a few. Also if you could leave a rating or reply that would be very much appreciated :D

Click here to check out Part 1!

For people trying to get a max set of armour: Here's mine, (keep in mind that I don't have implants as it is unobtainable and I don't have hellforged.

helm.PNG

chest.PNG

legs.PNG

boots.PNG

Last edited:

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
Patch Notes

I had put 'Snare' instead of 'SkillSwipe'
I had left out the Tamer enchantment and added it
I added the StormCaller enchantment
I added the AcidRain enchantment
I had claimed that telepathy might have never been obtainable - Telepathy was obtainable through the Spring 2018 Bundle
I had said that blast was obtained through a summer bundle - Blast was obtained through the Spring 2018 Bundle
I added how telepathy was obtained
I added the Warming enchantment
I said Implants was claimed to be in the rare enchantment book - Implants is actually claimed to be in the common enchant book
I fixed SkillSwipe's max enchant level from 5 to 4
Changed hellforged max level from 3 to 4.

Last edited: