A little about me :)!

Ratings
Hello everyone! I'm ferihon. I'm coming from a pretty diverse community that's just burnt out all the joy from my life. Don't get me wrong, I loved the time I spent there, but it's just become corruption city so I decided to leave. I'm 17 years of age and of the male gender. I turn 18 in March, (almost there .-. lol) My friend @Napkinz told me about this server and I decided to check it out. I'll be starting survival with her as soon as I am not as busy from work. I enjoy other games than Minecraft, I love AOE2 and SWTOR (among other games.) My real name is Elijah and I live in the good'ol US of A :). If you have anymore questions about me leave them here and I'll answer them to the best of my ability :D!

Thanks,
-feri :)

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
My lovely ferihon. <3 I can't wait to show you around and start our future Survival projects together! I have missed you so so much and I am so glad we are in contact again. ^_^

I hope you enjoy the server as much as I do!

AlaskanFire

MVP+
Ratings
Hey, Elijah!

Nice to meet you! It's cool that you play Survival. I play some here and there, but not too much. I mainly play on Parkour, but it's great that someone recommended Manacube to you! It's a great server, you'll love it. 18 is a big number, I hope you'll enjoy that. I'm from the USA also! It's sad to see you getting burnt out of a previous community. If you want to talk more, feel free to ask for my Discord, I love meeting new people that joined.

See you on the server!

Ratings
My lovely ferihon. <3 I can't wait to show you around and start our future Survival projects together! I have missed you so so much and I am so glad we are in contact again. ^_^

I hope you enjoy the server as much as I do!
Love you <3
hi feri ily - holmez
Holme:sleepy:z <3333
Hi there,
Welcome to ManaCube, I hope you enjoy your time playing on the server. :)
Thanks so much :)
Hey, Elijah!

Nice to meet you! It's cool that you play Survival. I play some here and there, but not too much. I mainly play on Parkour, but it's great that someone recommended Manacube to you! It's a great server, you'll love it. 18 is a big number, I hope you'll enjoy that. I'm from the USA also! It's sad to see you getting burnt out of a previous community. If you want to talk more, feel free to ask for my Discord, I love meeting new people that joined.

See you on the server!
Thank you for the warm welcome :)!

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Welcome to Mana! Hope you even your time here! Feel Free to contact me or other staff though here or discord :D. Enjoy it here <3

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
LESS MEME THIS THREAD (spice it up and goold luck BTW)