Important A Much Overdue Thanks For 1.5 Years on Staff ~Ham562

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
I think it's time I write this long and boring speech of my thanks :p. (Thanks to @Careening for the long needed reminder to do this <3). Hey Guys, as some of you may know me my name is TheHam562, Ham562, Hammy, Pigman, and Ham and more nicknames i have developed. I have my long story to tell you all, and a lot of thank yous to give out. Before I go any farther though once again, the community is so awesome and you guys have stuck with me through it all! I want to explain more of that later in this speech. It all began in December of 2014, I joined the server called Minevast. At the time we had Parkour, Skywars, KitPvP, Prison, and Skyblock. When I first joined I hopped right on over to Parkour, as this is why i first joined Minevast. In the next two months I would play on the server, and parkour my way to Skilled from Noob. On this server I began as a normal Nooby Member of this community I had barely scratched the server of. Then around January 10th 2015 i applied for Staff, and I was later accepted about a week later into the program. And this is where my story begins, I hope you will read on to find out more about myself, and to maybe bring you some inspiration. :)

Early Times on Staff-
So when I joined the team, I met @Dynsalir in a very unofficial interview. Then I met @xDacon and then i met @Purple4me and the other Senior Mods of the time. After that, I was dumped into the Skype chats we used to use to communicate with each other. At the time I just kind of stayed away from the drama that I saw going on as soon as I was added. (Met @crazypeacock -(Old Staff)). I became Helper over on the Parkour server, and stayed helper for about two weeks. During that time I began to really catapult myself into the community, and try to tell people who I was - good impression. During this time there was a mostly different set of Staff Members then their are now. I was the last one to really join during that generation of Staff, after I joined sometime in the next six months lots of that Team began to leave.

Moderator and Improvements-
Now that I had Moderator on Minevast I felt so great. I went on daily to Parkour, and I tried to have fun with Parkour, but at the same time do all the jobs that a Moderator does. This was when i went to one of my best friends i have known for two years was @Billybo10000 I told him all about Minevast - he liked it too. He began to come on and make lots of improvements, and even recorded it on his channel. He kept me going during this time, as I began to become bored of it for some time. He was the one that moved me, and inspired me to keep on going on. Also on the team I met lots of good friends, and they were very helpful and appreciative. Things seemed to be looking quite well for me, but as always not everything is awesome and great.

Inactivity, Drama, and Sadness-
As time went on and the 6 month mark had arrived for me. Around this time lots of my old Staff friends began to leave, which kind of made me a little saddened about it. Also, Billy was demoted for inactivity which was a big blow, since I know lots of people like him, even though I still chat daily with him. Then I had to go inactive for a couple months cause I was going through lots of problems outside of Minecraft. Also, during the time their were lots of LARGE staff fights that were going on, which was not helping at all. Also, I had later become the last person left on that old generation of Moderators I was talking about. This happened for around 2 or so months, and when i returned I knew that I was here to stay.

A New Light-
When I returned from my hiatus, I was greeted by an amazing welcome by some of the Staff who were still hanging around from earlier. I watched as @Emmalouise @Blockslayer22 Yuko @EDM_Miner and a whole lot more became Staff in this new generation. I saw hope in the future for the Staff, and I hoped that I would be kept around - which is awesome as you see me write this post. As a year came by, and I was going to write this then. I never really got the time to do so, and now as 1.5 comes around I know that it must be done now. Over the last 1.5 years there has been so many people that have helped me, inspired me, mourned with me, had fun with me, and partied also. I realize now that they deserve my appreciation for all they have done. As I am going to list off some names and explain how they have helped me so much, everyone has pitched in. I want to make sure to tell ALL of you that you are ALL appreciated - and NEVER forget that. :)

@Purple4me -
I have to credit Purple for how much she did to keep me going. As I returned from my hiatus, I sat down with Purple and explained what had happened - and where I went too. She was so understanding, and appreciative for me to come and talk to her. She has been such an inspiration, she has kept me going even in the times where I was thinking I think it is my time to leave the team. This is why Purple here is my overdue thanks for how much you have done for me. <3

@Emmalouise -
I also have to credit Emma for how much she has helped me, we always seem to find ways to enjoy ourselves lol. She has been a big help with my motivation i general, and when she joined me and her became friends. And I appreciate her for really helping me, and the fun we have had. XD

@Billybo10000 -
You are a lovely and beautiful person :p. And, you know that I think your an amazing person. :)

@xDacon -
I mean I gotta thank Dakota for keeping me around first of all. Also, thanks Dakota for those hilarious Civilization games that me, you, CraazyPeacock, and BlazingSea had. You are an amazing Owner, oh and happy Graduation :p.

@Careening -
I'd like to think of us as friends, I helped you and watched the fun we had with our Christmas events. And, you have helped me with things on the server, and you truly an amazing friend of mine.

@Blockslayer22 -
Alexx, I want to also thank you for being so supportive and cheers for being around all this time and sticking with me. Those prank calls we used to have were the best thing ever. #ElevatorsForSale :)

Also to the rest of the Staff team, you are all been very appreciative of me, and have understood what I have had to say. You have all been amazing friends to have, and it is truly great team to be on. I still have some meeting to do with more of the newer Staff who have barely talked to me. :p.

Lastly, I want to thank THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY for being so open for me. Without your guys support, I would not be here today and Minevast may not be here either. You all have been amazing people. and always know how much i appreciate all of you for supporting Minevast and the team. Never forget how appreciative we are of the entire player base! :) <3 Cheers to the Community! <3

If you have made it this far, then I really do appreciate it. Thank you all for such a lovely 1.5 years on the team. I hope to see you all for more time, I hope one day to be able to show you guys my gratitude and hope for becoming a Senior Moderator one day :p #HamForSrMod? :p. I am here to stay, and I will not abandon this amazing community.

Thanks for being there for me Staff, and the Community :)
-Cheers to another 1 and a half years! :D

~Your Parkour Moderator
Ham562

P.S.- If you have anything to add please leave any questions or comments! :)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Wonderful speech man. We are so happy you are back :). You are really appreciated around here, thank you for being a good staff member for so long and staying and making it grow through the past 1 and a half years. I think we need to be thanking you and not vice versa. :)

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Thank you c:, You've been here throughout my time on Minevast for the last two years and we have made quite a few memories, like my birthday call last year and the whisper calls with billy. Thank you for being here for all those times :3

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Ham, for the time that I've been on MV, I can honestly say you are truly an amazing person and I'm glad to call you a friend, even if we haven't really been able to bump into each other all that often c;

P.S. I'm glad I could help you create this post, haha :p

Michael

Retired
Retired
Ratings
Truly great person you are, glad to have known you even if we weren't extremely close, I did enjoy you in Skype calls and playing games with you and I know many other people feel the same way :)

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
You are like my favorite mod <3333333333 Mod: Watch the character drag.

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
Aw this is so sweet you have a great staff team, I could never expect such a lovely staff member <3

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Aw this is so sweet you have a great staff team, I could never expect such a lovely staff member <3
Hey taco, this thread is extremely old. Because you replied in good nature, I will not punish you with a warn. Instead, I would please ask you do not reply to threads over 1 month old. (This thread was created on June 21 of 2016)

Thanks!

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
Hey taco, this thread is extremely old. Because you replied in good nature, I will not punish you with a warn. Instead, I would please ask you do not reply to threads over 1 week old. (This thread was created on June 21 of 2016)

Thanks!
Oh Truly Sorry!